What should i do with my diet

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

Bits of bone, miles of success
I'm 15 right now, I've read here that a high sugar diet with processed foods will make u grow taller, because of more igf-1, and that a natural and organic diet is the "manlet diet". Should I go with the high sugar diet to grow as tall as possible, if it is true, or with an organic diet

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I'm 15 right now, I've read here that a high sugar diet with processed foods will make u grow taller, because of more igf-1, and that a natural and organic diet is the "manlet diet". Should I go with the high sugar diet to grow as tall as possible, if it is true, or with an organic diet
Profile picture jumpscared me i thought that was me

• JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer and truecel12
Actually our ancestor's prehistoric diet made them grow taller than people today, but the issue is that we don't know for certain what kind of diet they had.

For reference I'm talking about pre-agricultural revolution

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ripikke and vampmaxxer