What should I do with my life?

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
Just got a bachelors degree, my parents want me to do a masters but I don't.
30k in crypto and 2k in cash (actually 12k but I've got a loan to pay back).
I think I'm (relatively) intelligent but I don't know what the fuck I should do with my life.
The only thing I'm sure about is that I don't want to stay in my shithole home country and I wouldn't mind living in EE (or in Latam/SEA if it's for a short period of time).
Serious answers please, only if you're at least 18yo.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Beetlejuice
sell drugs bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
End it

• So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Either cope with a high paying job in west and try to become financially independent before 30/40 (get surgeries if you haven’t?)

Or just use the money you have to enjoy your life in a cheaper country, i don’t think that’s a permanent option though.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Which country are you from?
What currency is that money in?

How old are you?

Either cope with a high paying job in west and try to become financially independent before 30/40 (get surgeries if you haven’t?)
Nah I can't stay here, and fuck being a wageslave just to be "free" when I'm old
Or just use the money you have to enjoy your life in a cheaper country, i don’t think that’s a permanent option though.
I need to find some way of having a regular revenue yeah

Nah I can't stay here, and fuck being a wageslave just to be "free" when I'm old

I need to find some way of having a regular revenue yeah
for 90% of normies “muh passive income” is a joke

if you have entrepreneurial skills you’ll make money, if not i guess your only option is a job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and MiroslavBulldosex
for 90% of normies “muh passive income” is a joke

if you have entrepreneurial skills you’ll make money, if not i guess your only option is a job.
Yeah I don't really believe in passive income either

There are so many variables here, What is your bachelors in? What are your long term plans? Can you generate a steady income online rn?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 13197
Yeah I don't really believe in passive income either
The fuck u mean u don't believe in passive income lmao. Buy real estate in a good city and rent = winning at life unless society collapses your property will go up and the rent will keep coming and eventually go up as well. All you need are good tenants preferably students coming to study in north america from abroad there usually respectful/clean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
There are so many variables here, What is your bachelors in? What are your long term plans? Can you generate a steady income online rn?
Business administration
Idk, I just want to fuck off the west and not wagecuck
No but I would like to find a way to do it

The fuck u mean u don't believe in passive income lmao. Buy real estate in a good city and rent = winning at life unless society collapses your property will go up and the rent will keep coming and eventually go up as well. All you need are good tenants preferably students coming to study in north america from abroad there usually respectful/clean.
Jfl, it's not as easy as you make it seem + you already need a shit ton of money to invest in the first place.
That being said, there are probably good opportunities in EE from what I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
The only thing I'm sure about is that I don't want to stay in my shithole home country and I wouldn't mind living in EE (or in Latam/SEA if it's for a short period of time).
You think EE is less of a shithole than France?

Which country you had in mind? And what exactly you think you can do there?

You think EE is less of a shithole than France?
It is on many aspects. Less crimes, less tensions, lower cost of life, cleaner cities. Countries like Slovenia and the Czech Republic already have a higher HDI than France.
Which country you had in mind? And what exactly you think you can do there?
I liked my stay in Poland and countries like the Czech Republic, Romania or Bulgaria look interesting.
I don't know what I can do there but I just like the atmosphere.

My situation reminds me of itsOVER back when he was in the UK. The difference is that I'm probably a bit less of a loser than what he used to be.
I'm in a country that I hate, no social circle (all my friends are living abroad or in different cities) and it's not like I'm getting any luck with the local women either (even if I did it would be difficult logistics-wise since I'm staying at my parents home).

Honestly I would just need to find a way to make like 1k a month and I would live in a cheaper country that I like.

I liked my stay in Poland and countries like the Czech Republic, Romania or Bulgaria look interesting.
I don't know what I can do there but I just like the atmosphere.
If you want to live there, would you learn the language?

I think Poland and the Czech Republic are the best EE countries, they have economic stability and are probably full of blonde Stacys.

just LDAR bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
If you want to live there, would you learn the language?

I think Poland and the Czech Republic are the best EE countries, they have economic stability and are probably full of blonde Stacys.
I got an insane match rate when I tried Tinder passport in Prague.
When I use it in Paris it's so low it's almost funny.

And yeah if I were to stay there I would learn the language ofc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP
I was having the time of my life in Brazil.
Waking up, browsing the forum and seeing how my crypto investments were doing, then heading to the gym, having lunch, going to the beach or hiking during the afternoon and meeting up with my Brazilian girl in the evening.
Fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and AlexAP