What should I do with this hair type other than buzzcut?

N

Nation

Platinum
Im 31 oldcel and I will move to turkey for an hair transplant on my temples.
The problem is I have this coarse hair type, similar to asian hair that stick up and I have hair whorl too, its very frizzy too.

I tried olaplex and coconut oil/castor oil.
Some conditioner for frizzy hair.

Im on finasteride and nizoral too, Im not using minoxidil because Im allergic to it.

I dont want to shave completely so I have like a #3 on top and #2 on sides, but I would look better with longer hair.
Problem is it looks very ugly when longer

Attachments

• IMG-20240818-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20240818-WA0006.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20240818-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20240818-WA0005.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enriquecel, NZb6Air and org3cel.RR
The problem is I have this coarse hair type, similar to asian hair that stick up and I have hair whorl too, its very frizzy too.

Im on finasteride and nizoral too, Im not using minoxidil because Im allergic to it.

I dont want to shave completely so I have like a #3 on top and #2 on sides, but I would look better with longer hair.
after hair transplant let it grow out

Don't get hair transplant, it's retarded you're just, if it succeeds perfectly:lul:, gonna look average, get a hair system for perfect tiktok hair

Last edited:
Don't get hair transplant, it's retarded you're just, if it succeeds perfectly:lul:, gonna look average, get a hair system for perfect tiktok hair
Just shave it and grow a beard and get jacked bro women love bald men

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, vinn98, rgvmogger07 and 3 others

Bald and grow beard become gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Horrible you need volume hairstyle

Bald