What should i do?

K

Kreier

Bronze
Hey, i am in a bit of difficult situation at this point. I will try to explain in simple terms.

I am studying at college right now. Around 6-8 months ago i started to "bully" a foid, make false accusations against her and wrote about it and bragged on incel forums. I should have realized then how stupid i acted as i was caught completely off-guard by her somehow finding out everything i wrote on incels forums event though i had barely talked to her. Some other students had appearantly made fake accounts on incel forums and told her about it, took screenshots and sent it to her. It's also possible that this foid herself made an account there to see what i was doing.

It resulted in her reporting me for harassment (not sexual), to the management at campus. As a result i was placed on leave for months. As if that was not bad enough, the administration told me in a meeting that the foid either had reported me to the police or was planning to do so. They asked if i had heard anything from the police. I said no, as i have not heard anything. They responded that it implies that she may have not reported me to the police, or initially considered doing it but later changes plans. The administration even told me that it could be an indicator of good news.

The only thing is that i don't know how "good news" that i. Sometimes i have thought that it might be better if i actually GET reported to the police, as my life is shit right now. Maybe if she reports me to the police, and i am called in for an interrogation they would always ask for the motive and possibly be worried about me. I would tell them why i am doing this stuff, how i am driven by desperation of my shit life, lack of intimacy being one o the problems, etc. Then i could explain to them in a very clear and consider manner that the only way to make me stop having such thoughts, beliefs, etc. about foids is that i get a better life and get plastic surgery as well as testosterone and possibly other roids covered by he state. I actually have a report from a psychologist that recommend i get plastic surgery covered by the state, but GP refuses to help me getting it and is actively against it. Since i am not very rich, being able to afford plastic surgery, it might be the only way for me to "pressurize" the state into giving it to me plastic surgery and prescribed roids.

I mean i have nothing to lose. Being reported to the police won't make my life much worse than it already is.

Also, i am not allowed to contact that foid, do asking her to file a complaint against me to the police is not an option. I asked if the administration could advice her to file a complaint against me to the police, to which they said no. So i don't where i should go if i want to be reported to the police so i can actually get help to get a better life from the state, even i it has to be done by "pressurizing" the authorities.

What do you think? When one already has a shit life, one doesn't have much to lose by being reported to the police. On the contrary, it could possibly help by putting me in a negotiation position where i can forward my demands, possibly through my shrink by letting him warn the authorities of the short-term and possibly long-term consequences of inceldom, exclusion, etc. Since i let the psychologist forward my demands by talking to them as a professional and explaining the risks to them, they can't say this is a threat or attempt to coerce them as it's a professional's opinion/advice.

What should i do in this situation?

1. Should i try to get myself reported to the police?

2. If i should try to get myself reported to the police, how should i go forward as i am not allowed to contact her and the admin won't advice her to report me as they leave it to her choice.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Pandora and 6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
stupid guy

• +1
Reactions: android
If this isnt larp then u are on unparalleled levels of autism and retardom, y tf would u behave like this for no utter reason absolute germinal specimen, hopefully u go to jail or get fined for this outright infantile behaviour. fucking hell

Blushing Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

so fake bro
Basically a 0% chance that an irl finds you scrolling on random incel forum and if so they're not going to talk about because that would mean that they're also an incel

Hey, i am in a bit of difficult situation at this point. I will try to explain in simple terms.

I am studying at college right now. Around 6-8 months ago i started to "bully" a foid, make false accusations against her and wrote about it and bragged on incel forums. I should have realized then how stupid i acted as i was caught completely off-guard by her somehow finding out everything i wrote on incels forums event though i had barely talked to her. Some other students had appearantly made fake accounts on incel forums and told her about it, took screenshots and sent it to her. It's also possible that this foid herself made an account there to see what i was doing.

It resulted in her reporting me for harassment (not sexual), to the management at campus. As a result i was placed on leave for months. As if that was not bad enough, the administration told me in a meeting that the foid either had reported me to the police or was planning to do so. They asked if i had heard anything from the police. I said no, as i have not heard anything. They responded that it implies that she may have not reported me to the police, or initially considered doing it but later changes plans. The administration even told me that it could be an indicator of good news.

The only thing is that i don't know how "good news" that i. Sometimes i have thought that it might be better if i actually GET reported to the police, as my life is shit right now. Maybe if she reports me to the police, and i am called in for an interrogation they would always ask for the motive and possibly be worried about me. I would tell them why i am doing this stuff, how i am driven by desperation of my shit life, lack of intimacy being one o the problems, etc. Then i could explain to them in a very clear and consider manner that the only way to make me stop having such thoughts, beliefs, etc. about foids is that i get a better life and get plastic surgery as well as testosterone and possibly other roids covered by he state. I actually have a report from a psychologist that recommend i get plastic surgery covered by the state, but GP refuses to help me getting it and is actively against it. Since i am not very rich, being able to afford plastic surgery, it might be the only way for me to "pressurize" the state into giving it to me plastic surgery and prescribed roids.

I mean i have nothing to lose. Being reported to the police won't make my life much worse than it already is.

Also, i am not allowed to contact that foid, do asking her to file a complaint against me to the police is not an option. I asked if the administration could advice her to file a complaint against me to the police, to which they said no. So i don't where i should go if i want to be reported to the police so i can actually get help to get a better life from the state, even i it has to be done by "pressurizing" the authorities.

What do you think? When one already has a shit life, one doesn't have much to lose by being reported to the police. On the contrary, it could possibly help by putting me in a negotiation position where i can forward my demands, possibly through my shrink by letting him warn the authorities of the short-term and possibly long-term consequences of inceldom, exclusion, etc. Since i let the psychologist forward my demands by talking to them as a professional and explaining the risks to them, they can't say this is a threat or attempt to coerce them as it's a professional's opinion/advice.

2. If i should try to get myself reported to the police, how should i go forward as i am not allowed to contact her and the admin won't advice her to report me as they leave it to her choice.
Dnr nigger

What do you expect to hear from an officer, when you say to them that you’re an incel and your life is bad?

What do you expect to hear from an officer, when you say to them that you’re an incel and your life is bad?
Well, it depends. In many cases, the word "incel" concerns law enforcement. Many can get worried about you and may ask what could make you stop having those beliefs and thoughts. I would of course reply that getting plastic surgery from the state is one of the best methods of help i can get in order to stop subscribing to blackpill/whitepill ideology and at the same time, getting plastic surgery covered will make me stop doing such things.

Well, it depends. In many cases, the word "incel" concerns law enforcement. Many can get worried about you and may ask what could make you stop having those beliefs and thoughts. I would of course reply that getting plastic surgery from the state is one of the best methods of help i can get in order to stop subscribing to blackpill/whitepill ideology and at the same time, getting plastic surgery covered will make me stop doing such things.
You’re trolling, right? I’m genuinely curious.
Nice plan, though.

I don't think what you did was a crime.

I don't think what you did was a crime.
Well, i think it was because i even asked some people on the internet to shot fireworks at powerlines close to her house.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Well, i think it was because i even asked some people on the internet to shot fireworks at powerlines close to her house.
Look, you got no reason to talk to the police. They aren't there to help you in this situation. If they come to you wanting to talk and tell you that you aren't under arrest tell them only 5 words.

"I have nothing to say."

If you are under arrest say the same five words.

Look, you got no reason to talk to the police. They aren't there to help you in this situation. If they come to you wanting to talk and tell you that you aren't under arrest tell them only 5 words.

"I have nothing to say."

If you are under arrest say the same five words.
I think you didn't quite understand what i was saying. What i am saying is that it seems that she has decided not to report me to the police anyway.

I think you didn't quite understand what i was saying. What i am saying is that it seems that she has decided not to report me to the police anyway.
Then what are you upset and worried about?

Then what are you upset and worried about?
As i said, i think it might be strategical to let myself get reported to the police, as it might give me a negotiationg position. I have a good lawyer and a good psychologist who knows a lot about incels and supports me, i could make the psychologist explain to the police what's needed to make me stop this behavior and he would say the same thing as me, one of which is getting plastic surgeries covered by the state.

As i said, i think it might be strategical to let myself get reported to the police, as it might give me a negotiationg position. I have a good lawyer and a good psychologist who knows a lot about incels and supports me, i could make the psychologist explain to the police what's needed to make me stop this behavior and he would say the same thing as me, one of which is getting plastic surgeries covered by the state.
You don't understand how it works. The police aren't there to make those decisions. You don't negotiate with them. That's for the district attorney after you've been charged.

Do not talk to police under any circumstance. They will charge you if they've got evidence you've committed a crime. If they come talking to you it's because of one of two things.

A: They already know they're gonna arrest and charge you because they've got enough evidence, but want to talk to you first before they have to read you your Miranda rights. You might give some information that further incriminate yourself giving you less leverage to negotiate with the DA down the road.

B: They want to arrest and charge you but don't yet have enough evidence and need you to incriminate yourself.

Do not talk to the police. Go talk to your lawyer about this. Or your psychologist. They'll tell you the same thing I just did.

highly doubt that happened

This will make a great copypasta thread to larp with:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Don‘t speak to any law enforcement without an lawyer, do not let them know anything more about you than they do and do not admit to anything

Don‘t speak to any law enforcement without an lawyer, do not let them know anything more about you than they do and do not admit to anything
I see. I think it's a good advice.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing