What should I do

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Silver
I can either get a shitty sales job that pays 60K + OTE right now or spend the next two months getting security+ and azure certs and try to fraud into a tier 2 MSP job or maybe even a SOC analyst. I have experience doing sales and some helpdesk and I can lie about the last year and a half of work because my last boss likes me and will tell them whatever I want when they try to verify

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
marry your 2 @

• Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi
i have the same problem as you so its ok i get it
You're trying to get into IT? It's extremely easy for me from being an online autist for so long but apparently entry level is fucked rn and I don't want to spend the next three years grinding a shitty helpdesk job

• +1
You're trying to get into IT? It's extremely easy for me from being an online autist for so long but apparently entry level is fucked rn and I don't want to spend the next three years grinding a shitty helpdesk job
i cant find a job thats it

i did some maintenance cleaned and stuff

i did some maintenance cleaned and stuff
well if it makes you feel better i have a degree from a decent school had to wait months just for a shitty sales job offer lmao

• +1
well if it makes you feel better i have a degree from a decent school had to wait months just for a shitty sales job offer lmao
i went to all the store next to where i live no luck

dnr+kys

• Love it
Reactions: fluoride1337