What should I do

D

Deleted member 5818

I’m 16 y/o with quite a bit of money saved up. I am pretty later bloomer

I want to make sure I don’t waste my puberty, what should I buy?? (steroids, height stacks, anything really)

Literallt for anything, muscles, frame, height idc just something to make sure I haven’t wasted my opportunity

I was gonna hop on a GH stack but I’m scared I might either get some Chinese piss or HCG and get bitch tits and close my growth plates

Any help pls

• +1
Reactions: alex569
blast hgh together with aromatase inhibitors for better height and frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
blast hgh together with aromatase inhibitors for better height and frame
Does HGH inc estroegen?
If it doesn’t what’s the need of an AI? I hear that oestrogen crashes are extremely depressing

Does HGH inc estroegen?
If it doesn’t what’s the need of an AI? I hear that oestrogen crashes are extremely depressing
Aromatase inhibitors slow down fusion of plates in your bones. Yeah i suffered from depression when i was on letrozole but everything has price.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 5818
Workout

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 5818
Every pubertycel always copes as a late bloomer jfl

Aromatase inhibitors slow down fusion of plates in your bones. Yeah i suffered from depression when i was on letrozole but everything has price.
Could I theoretically take GH without AI? I really don’t want depression and I am already at a pretty comfortable height. Only plan to run the stack for about a year and I think my growth plates should still be open in a year

gym membership and creatine(if not prone to balding)
retin-a presctiption (use 0.025% 2-3 times a week to keep the collagen)
ketoconazole shampoo and dermaroll once a week to keep the hairline

if you want you can try something like mk-677 to increase GH levels but dunno if that's safe for your age

• +1
gym membership and creatine(if not prone to balding)
retin-a presctiption (use 0.025% 2-3 times a week to keep the collagen)
ketoconazole shampoo and dermaroll once a week to keep the hairline

if you want you can try something like mk-677 to increase GH levels but dunno if that's safe for your age
Good advice ty, also looking for something a bit more hardcore tho

I’m going For high risk high reward

I’m 16 y/o with quite a bit of money saved up. I am pretty later bloomer

I want to make sure I don’t waste my puberty, what should I buy?? (steroids, height stacks, anything really)

Literallt for anything, muscles, frame, height idc just something to make sure I haven’t wasted my opportunity

I was gonna hop on a GH stack but I’m scared I might either get some Chinese piss or HCG and get bitch tits and close my growth plates

Any help pls
You are young, why do you want steroids? A healthy diet and exercise is usually enough to get a decent body without the side effects, besides when it comes to looksmaxing the way your face looks is more important than the way your body looks.

• +1
You are young, why do you want steroids? A healthy diet and exercise is usually enough to get a decent body without the side effects, besides when it comes to looksmaxing the way your face looks is more important than the way your body looks.
Maybe not steroids, but just anything that I can do now that I wouldn’t be able to in 2 years. I don’t waste to waste being young and having the access to this knowledge and to not act on it

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and lifestyle21873
Maybe not steroids, but just anything that I can do now that I wouldn’t be able to in 2 years. I don’t waste to waste being young and having the access to this knowledge and to not act on it
Try to face max, well developed jaws are extremely important for an attractive face.

Try to face max, well developed jaws are extremely important for an attractive face.

I have a bimax planned for when I’m 18. My eye area is top tier and I have good zygos. Mainly for now broader shoulders would be ideal

just don't use anything tbh until your older, fucking with your hormones when you are a self proclaimed late bloomer is just stupid.
people on this forum preaching hgh like its a godly compound when really all ur gonna do is spend thousands for minimal results, possibly buy fake hgh + even if the hgh is real you can fuck up ur insulin resistance
also saw that guy recommend aromatase inhibs but having low e is just as bad as having low t
use mk677 if ur desperate to get on something ig

• +1
im 16yo
hop on a GH

giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5818