What should I do?

soylant

soylant

Iron
62D71AFD F36E 4709 BEB2 C5490CEE4C40

i feel like I lack major forward projection in my maxilla and most definitely in my chin what sort of bimax movement would you suggest I am trying to look into what I wana get in the next 2 years.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
smoke weed

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
lefort genio brah

Homie has Retrograde alopecia.. oof

What a maxilla..

chadlite if you fix ur hair

Just regular Lefort or like ccw but I don’t know much about rotations but I know it’s usually for down growth and would I also need bsso?
Ask your maxillofacial surgeon for the actual movements. I wouldn't know shit because i never needed any surgery

If anything you are overadvanced

So what's the surgical solution do you think

the first question is not what's the surgical solution but what's the thing you are trying to solve. I'm just saying "jaw recession" is definitely not the issue.

your jaw is as advanced as it could be, or even too much, given your facial structure. some parts of your face seem to be "left behind" compared to the lower maxilla.

the first question is not what's the surgical solution but what's the thing you are trying to solve. I'm just saying "jaw recession" is definitely not the issue.

your jaw is as advanced as it could be, or even too much, given your facial structure. some parts of your face seem to be "left behind" compared to the lower maxilla.
I agree I definitely lack a chin and also a nasal bridge and also my under eye lacks

I agree I definitely lack a chin and also a nasal bridge and also my under eye lacks

take what people say here (including what I say) with a grain of salt. but you are definitely asking the wrong questions in the wrong order. it seems like you decided you needed a bimax without even knowing what you had to fix, and then you worked your way back to a problem to solve, rather than starting with a problem.

analyze your face from first principles and try to see what are the issues.

• +1
Reactions: soylant
take what people say here (including what I say) with a grain of salt. but you are definitely asking the wrong questions in the wrong order. it seems like you decided you needed a bimax without even knowing what you had to fix, and then you worked your way back to a problem to solve, rather than starting with a problem.

analyze your face from first principles and try to see what are the issues.

and let me add: it could perfectly be the case that you actually need a bimax. I'm not a surgeon and I can't see your bite or xrays. but from the picture you uploaded, it cannot be inferred that you need one, not at all, and even you do, the movements you'll need will have NOTHING to do with the average movements discussed here, because your case is clearly different.

for example, people will; say "CCW rotation", without even knowing your occlusal plane

• +1
Reactions: soylant
and let me add: it could perfectly be the case that you actually need a bimax. I'm not a surgeon and I can't see your bite or xrays. but from the picture you uploaded, it cannot be inferred that you need one, not at all, and even you do, the movements you'll need will have NOTHING to do with the average movements discussed here, because your case is clearly different.

for example, people will; say "CCW rotation", without even knowing your occlusal plane
Thank you I appreciate it bro

I might have to do more research on occlusal plane and how ccw relates to it