What should i eat?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I'm hungry as fuck right now and havent eaten shit all day. At school I skipped lunch and I'm home alone. What to eat? I cant cook

That white girl you showed mes pussy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 3789
Wtf you mean you dont know how to cook

Do it till she prays to allah to never taste nun but bbc
I will make her a bbc whore. For the rest of her life, she will always crave bbc and have ptsd from her encounter with me, the mulatto bull

As black bulls we need to invade countries and cuck white men from their girls

like you said youd do in spain

as the white babe reaper it is our duty to make them taste starve for our bbc indeed

As black bulls we need to invade countries and cuck white men from their girls

like you said youd do in spain

as the white babe reaper it is our duty to make them taste starve for our bbc indeed
Indeed bro. We will show the cucks who is the real man= the mulatto and bbc
When women say real man, they refer to us

Indeed bro. We will show the cucks who is the real man= the mulatto and bbc
The real man is the black man

look how submissive this dark badboy looks morphed with light cucked nerdic feautures

us-hazed eyed mulatto killer

Vs-morphed light eyed version of the same guy which exposes their submissive subhumanity

look how submissive this dark badboy looks morphed with light cucked nerdic feautures

View attachment 191410
Vs-morphed light eyed version of the same guy which exposes their submissive subhumanity
View attachment 191411
His sex appeal and intimidation just went from infinite to zero. The light version looks like a total cuck. Now, I might regret impregnating a blue eyed blonde. I want my son to be a dark triad dark featured badboy just like his father

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
His sex appeal and intimidation just went from infinite to zero. The light version looks like a total cuck. Now, I might regret impregnating a blue eyed blonde. I want my son to be a dark triad dark featured badboy just like his father
If he waked up a light eyed pigskin then you have failed him

you have even failed your life for bringing such an incel to existance

its a wrap if that kid turns out like his mother...

If he waked up a light eyed pigskin then you have failed him

you have even failed your life for bringing such an incel to existance

its a wrap if that kid turns out like his mother...
Should I fuck a brunette like this then?
623825974d4779f60c535c67e6bb8cf8--amazing-eyes-beautiful-eyes.jpg

So my son remains high pedigree dark featured?

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension

View attachment 191410
View attachment 191411
Fuck i wish i were a mulatto slayer, perhaps if I pray enough to the lord he will grant me this wish in my next life.

Fuck i wish i were a mulatto slayer, perhaps if I pray enough to the lord he will grant me this wish in my next life.
Dont worry bro. You can have kids with a black woman to make ultimate mulatto slayers

Dont worry bro. You can have kids with a black woman to make ultimate mulatto slayers
Indeed bro. I will raise them to be NBA 7’3” mulatto KINGS capable of conquering nations.

Indeed bro. I will raise them to be NBA 7’3” mulatto KINGS capable of conquering nations.
They will be unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
They will be unmoggable
Indeed. Just like their father, an alpha DOM 6’9” dark triad sociopathic slayer. I will expose then to violence early on in the hopes that they become unmoggable serial killers.

Indeed. Just like their father, an alpha DOM 6’9” dark triad sociopathic slayer. I will expose then to violence early on in the hopes that they become unmoggable serial killers.
You must train them and keep them away from bullshit, brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962