what should i improve to my eye area

hexxit

hexxit

Iron
i feel like dyeing my brows wont do anything since they’re already a pretty dark colour,should i use something for my lashes to make them longer ? or minoxidil on brows to make them thicker

Attachments

• IMG_2563.jpeg
    IMG_2563.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Castoplasy

i feel like dyeing my brows wont do anything since they’re already a pretty dark colour,should i use something for my lashes to make them longer ? or minoxidil on brows to make them thicker
Our acenenstors are horny fucks

Js focus on debating and chew more gum there's nothing natural u can do to fix eyes
im talking ab brows/lashes, is that not improveable?

Maybe infraorbital implants? Everything else looks good. Do u do ur eyebrows? If u do I think it would look better if u didn't.

squintmax. curl your lashes and just add minoxidil to your eye brows and you’ll be st8

wouldnt i look like a faggot if i curled my lashes ?