What should I look for in rhino

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
I want to get rhino, what should I tell a surgeon
Screenshot 20240525 173523

To straighten your nose

your nose looks good in my opinion, why would you want to get rhino

That's simple. Do you even know what you want?

Just show him some morph, he'll understand.
4202868 Screenshot 20240525 173523

• +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
don't get rhino. having a natural, supple nose that's unmolested by surgery is worth more than the extremely minor aesthetic improvement you'd get if the rhino went perfectly, which it most likely would not

That's simple. Do you even know what you want?

Just show him some morph, he'll understand.
View attachment 2994291
Dawg this morph is perfect. Thanks
It's just a few millimeters of Cartillage but to me subjectively, it looks way better. How big of an ascension do u think this would be?

Last edited:
don't get rhino. having a natural, supple nose that's unmolested by surgery is worth more than the extremely minor aesthetic improvement you'd get if the rhino went perfectly, which it most likely would not
I know this is suuuuper subjective. But to me, my side profile looks a ton better with the change.
How much of a difference do you think a perfect rhino would make?

I know this is suuuuper subjective. But to me, my side profile looks a ton better with the change.
How much of a difference do you think a perfect rhino would make?
Probably no meaningful difference in terms of life quality, aside from you liking your profile more, but you could just stop caring about that.

The thing is that rhino has high botch rate. It's unpredictable because you never know how the tissue is going to heal. It creates scar tissue. I don't know if this is universal, but it makes your tip all hard and non-malleable. If you don't have issues breathing through your nose or your nose constantly running then I wouldn't fuck around with it. You're just opening up a bag of worms. You don't understand the risks until you've have surgery. It's not like shaping clay or stone. It's living tissue. Also, say you were ordering a pair of custom shoes, and the dude was like "Yeah, I put these together in about 4 hours." Wouldn't you be skeptical of the quality of workmanship? But you'll let some motherfucker build you a custom nose in 4 hours?

But who knows? I don't. But I've had two rhinoplasties and I would not get one unless my nose were significantly fucked up, which mine was originally, and I'm still not sure if I would have gotten one if I could go back in time.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell