Come to my crib bitch.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
She doesnt seem to be sry interested sry op

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6403
Tell her “good thing I’m not a guy, I’m a man”
I need more replies gotta choose the best one, tbh I’ve gonna smash random chick to fill oneitis void.

• So Sad
If you have no car I really don’t know what to tell you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6723
She said anymore. She’s a hoe that got caught

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, PYT, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
send her my dick
A773B793 71D6 4FAB B74B C64F909AD513

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Jamal2222 and Deleted member 6723
Ask her to smoke weed together and then smash

• +1
Ask her to smoke weed together and then smash
I would probably smash her this week ngl but I have to softmaxx a little, I’ve been lazy asf lately

• +1
Add her on snap. I think she’s down to hang out
Yeah i did, I’m debating unlocking pandora’s box by sending a bbc pick, then she’ll either reciprocate or she’ll think I’m too desperate

• +1
Yeah i did, I’m debating unlocking pandora’s box by sending a bbc pick, then she’ll either reciprocate or she’ll think I’m too desperate
Do it and tell me how it goes, if it goes well I’ll start sending snaps of my big dick too

• +1
DONT BE SEXUAL OVER TEXT keep the tension in her so she wants to meet up if u satisfy her over fucking snaps she won’t suck your dick on ur date

• +1
Do it and tell me how it goes, if it goes well I’ll start sending snaps of my big dick too
DONT DO THIS EVER BBC IN S = COPE..
D IN V ON DATE = ASCENSION

• +1
No no no don’t do that

• +1
DONT BE SEXUAL OVER TEXT keep the tension in her so she wants to meet up if u satisfy her over fucking snaps she won’t suck your dick on ur date
😂 good call , I’m also gonna have to smoke weed and inhibition max because ive always been afraid to escalate sexually in person but this time I’m just gonna go for it, if she’s 15 and I’m 17 what’s the worst that can happen

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Jagged0 and Looks234
Just tell her she’ll see it in person

• +1
Just tell her she’ll see it in person
during date what’s good things to do, I’m planning on grabbing her thighs as soon as I she gets in the car, then make out with her before even driving away from her house.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Looks234
dn rd rape her or low t :ogre:

how old is she? she also seems like a slut "guys arent allowed at my house anymore" implies she gets around.

during date what’s good things to do, I’m planning on grabbing her thighs as soon as I she gets in the car, then make out with her before even driving away from her house.
Go crazy as long as she’s giving you IOI’s and flirting with you back

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, PYT and Deleted member 6723
don't overthink this shit bro. don't constantly worry about if this and that will come off desperate or not. chill out.

this isn't the first bitch you've had a chance to smash

how old is she? she also seems like a slut "guys arent allowed at my house anymore" implies she gets around.

“Everything I say one this sight is satirical representation, meaning I take zero responsibility for any misinterpretations arrise. I hereby liberate myself from everything that is said by my username on this forum. This means as a satirical representation everything is said as humor.

Do anything you can in your power to ascend with jb superior being