what should i say to my doctor for nhs covered septorhino

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
i have an appointment regarding my deviated nasal septum in a weeks time with my GP doctor, what else should i say to get put on the waiting list
i doubt they'll put me on the waiting list for only saying i have a deviated septum

Say you struggle to breathe at night. Youll have a higher chance of being covered if its for a health related concern (not cosmetic)

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
i have an appointment regarding my deviated nasal septum in a weeks time with my GP doctor, what else should i say to get put on the waiting list
i doubt they'll put me on the waiting list for only saying i have a deviated septum
I have the same issue and its caused noisy breathing in the day, and at night I cant breathe through my nose. My surgery for a septorhino will be fully covered by medicare since it is a functional issue. I even had an ENT inspect my nose and said its the worst one hes seen in his 20+ years of experience (he asked if I ever broke it!).

Say “I Onow this shit is covered but if you don’t give me a chad nose I’m gonna be mad”

• +1
Reactions: Broski and poopmaster22
u jus saved me bro :feelswhy:
Oh I didn’t read your post. I thought you wanted him to be aesthetic and not functional. If you want to get on waiting list tell him you almost died and you can’t breathe and you are really depressed about it and seeking therapy. Sure you’ll get on the list then