What should I take out of these.

gigell

gigell

Kraken
I searched and researched these sups and came to conclusion they help really well , but I made a huge fucking list and if I would buy all these I would go bankrupt. So are the best of the best. My current goal is overall health + bones , height and frame. So which are worth taking , 8-10 sups is good is good to buy first and then buy some later. My dad also will give me some money to buy.
Vit D3
Vit K2 MK4 or MK7 maybe complex
L- Argine
Vit C
Vit A
Vit E
Boron
Vit B complex
Amla
Turk
Creatine
Omega 3
Zinc Picolinate
Magnesium

Last edited:
take roids coward

dead serious i have every single one of those in my house except amla and turk. Supplements are either the biggest cope ever or shit just does not work for me. only take Vit d3 k2 mk4 and zinc. this is if you want benefits of the sun without tanning and or if you jerk off daily (zinc). Rest are all copes.

Oh and also, I run these all with HGH + Silocybin (helps clean liver). Only hgh so far has had results. (Browridge + height growth)

please save your money and dont fall for stupid jewish scams, just eat healthy and look into those 3 main supplements i mentioned. Creatine is also great if you wanna increase DHT for bigger dick voice gymming etc , but you can start balding if your genes are prone to dht sensitivity in scalp.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell and kimtaehyung
I searched and researched these sups and came to conclusion they help really well , but I made a huge fucking list and if I would buy all these I would go bankrupt. So are the best of the best. My current goal is overall health + bones , height and frame. So which are worth taking , 8-10 sups is good is good to buy first and then buy some later. My dad also will give me some money to buy.
Vit D3
Vit K2 MK4 or MK7 maybe complex
L- Argine
Vit C
Vit A
Vit E
Boron
Vit B complex
Amla
Turk
Creatine
Omega 3
Zinc Picolinate
Magnesium
if you want health you shouldnt depend on supplements, you can get nutrients from foods + sun.

dead serious i have every single one of those in my house except amla and turk. Supplements are either the biggest cope ever or shit just does not work for me. only take Vit d3 k2 mk4 and zinc. this is if you want benefits of the sun without tanning and or if you jerk off daily (zinc). Rest are all copes.
Oh and also, I run these all with HGH + Silocybin (helps clean liver). Only hgh so far has had results. (Browridge + height growth)

please save your money and dont fall for stupid jewish scams, just eat healthy and look into those 3 main supplements i mentioned. Creatine is also great if you wanna increase DHT for bigger dick voice gymming etc , but you can start balding if your genes are prone to dht sensitivity in scalp.
a non coper, rare. Whats your age?

a non coper, rare. Whats your age?
15. I don't know why supplements are advocated so heavily here, 99% of them are literal copes. If i took a pic of all the supplements in my room you'd think i run a pharmacy lmao, i fell for the supplementmaxxing meme in puberty. Eating good food along with being active & blasting pharma GH (the only type that works) is more than enough. Supplements are a joke.

15. I don't know why supplements are advocated so heavily here, 99% of them are literal copes. If i took a pic of all the supplements in my room you'd think i run a pharmacy lmao, i fell for the supplementmaxxing meme in puberty. Eating good food along with being active & blasting pharma GH (the only type that works) is more than enough. Supplements are a joke.
yep, i wish so badly i could go back to 15. It was where all started wenting downhill, i keep looking at pictures from that time everyday. Exercise, go in the sun and eat well as much as you can.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
and no orthodontics. Never trust doctors.

How many cm did you grow with hg so far. I’m 5”9 I can’t cope anymore and my chin is recessed can’t cope of that. I want to height mog at least. I will get some that you said but not a ton that I wrote. And what type of K2 , MK7 or MK4 a complex with all types

Last edited:
and no orthodontics. Never trust doctors.
I had no option , I have braces but they don’t retract my teeth. They expand the arc. Even tho I’m recessed she said I don’t need extractions. She is also moving the center of my teeth so it can be symmetric which is good. After this I might need a type of an expander.

How many cm did you grow with hg so far. I’m 5”9 I can’t cope anymore and my chin is recessed can’t cope of that. I want to height mog at least. I will get some that you said but not a ton that I wrote. And what type of K2 , MK7 or MK4 a complex with all types
like only 2.5cm over the last 1.5 months or so. it is also a huge cope in relation to how much pharma grade hgh costs, but i will say 1 thing, it has helped me lean down without starving myself and in conjunction to mewing+chewing it has grown my browridge+mandible. I am on saizen somatotropin, pinning 5-6 IU a day.

yep, i wish so badly i could go back to 15. It was where all started wenting downhill, i keep looking at pictures from that time everyday. Exercise, go in the sun and eat well as much as you can.
feels bad man. hope i can make the most of puberty albeit my sleep schedule is fucked ;/

like only 2.5cm over the last 1.5 months or so. it is also a huge cope in relation to how much pharma grade hgh costs, but i will say 1 thing, it has helped me lean down without starving myself and in conjunction to mewing+chewing it has grown my browridge+mandible. I am on saizen somatotropin, pinning 5-6 IU a day.
K , I won’t get it rn. Maybe Peptides could work as well , cheaper. But 2.5cm is pretty good. Also when do you stop taking Hgh , like when puberty ends ?

K , I won’t get it rn. Maybe Peptides could work as well , cheaper. But 2.5cm is pretty good. Also when do you stop taking Hgh , like when puberty ends ?
get igf-1 peptides instead, look at enchanted elixirs heightmaxxing thread