What should i take to grow taller

Martian

Martian

Bronze
I just turned 18 and im 5'10. I believe i was 5'9 1.5-2 years ago but im not completely sure, i rarely meassured myself back then. My growth plates where open like 3 years ago, when i was like 5'8.5 maybe. But i dont want to go check it rn because im pretty broke. I consider taking mk 677 for the potential increase, and if my plates are closed, it could still benefit me with muscle and bettter bones, right?

I already lift everyday and eat high protein clean food and sleep aswell as i can.
I take 8000-10000 iu D3 and 200mg K2 everyday
My dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'6, my 16 year old brother is 6'1.5 :(
Is it worth taking mk 677 or is there any other supplements i should take? Not too expensive tho
Do yall think i still can grow?

you aint growing anymore fam. also brutal af ur younger brother mogs you by 4 inches. id kms dead serious

Dudebro...
It's over...
You've got little to no chance of growing more than 1 centimeter.
exactly, taking hgh or peptides in his case would give him more harm than benefit

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
chances your brother also has the same. so he will still mog you every single time youre together.
he is probably a point lower. I mog him heavily when it comes to body aswell. But still, he mog me in height quite heavily

he is probably a point lower. I mog him heavily when it comes to body aswell. But still, he mog me in height quite heavily
over if youre competing with a 16 year old. he'll grow taller and just needs to eat=youre now invisible.

I just turned 18 and im 5'10. I believe i was 5'9 1.5-2 years ago but im not completely sure, i rarely meassured myself back then. My growth plates where open like 3 years ago, when i was like 5'8.5 maybe. But i dont want to go check it rn because im pretty broke. I consider taking mk 677 for the potential increase, and if my plates are closed, it could still benefit me with muscle and bettter bones, right?

I already lift everyday and eat high protein clean food and sleep aswell as i can.
I take 8000-10000 iu D3 and 200mg K2 everyday
My dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'6, my 16 year old brother is 6'1.5 :(
Is it worth taking mk 677 or is there any other supplements i should take? Not too expensive tho
Do yall think i still can grow?
Can still framemaxx