What should I talk about w foids

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
I legit dno what to talk about w women, im good w short term shit like general conversations on a night out and cold approach but I have been talking to a foid ima link when she back from vacation n am running out of shit to talk ab apart from how sexy she is, looksmsxxing shit and other unrelated shit

Life is brutal as a high t none nt fuckwit

Need assistance asap :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, shalomnigga and Darkeningstar
talk about the weather or sumt nigga idk

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I legit dno what to talk about w women, im good w short term shit like general conversations on a night out and cold approach but I have been talking to a foid ima link when she back from vacation n am running out of shit to talk ab apart from how sexy she is, looksmsxxing shit and other unrelated shit

Life is brutal as a high to none nt fuckwit

idk talk about ur dick cmon bro not too hard

• +1
idk talk about ur dick cmon bro not too hard
How often do I make sex jokes, already got her talking about sex n shiet pretty easy at my looks level but my issue is my lack of NT and no social skills jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar and vermillioncorefan
u should just fuck her already bro there comes a point u can’t talk about bullshit anymore

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Lev Peshkov
idk bro i never get to that step cause i just get too horny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, jacky hanma, The Grinch and 2 others
How often do I make sex jokes, already got her talking about sex n shiet pretty easy at my looks level but my issue is my lack of NT and no social skills jfl
she’s probably just a vapid slut with a shallow boring personality bro. she was meant to be pumped and dumped

• +1

Life is brutal as a high to none nt fuckwit

Need assistance asap
Say whatever you like, if you don't know what to say ask her something and let her do the talking. I wouldn't be able to. Spice up the conversation with crap like gossip. If you aim to get laid talking doesn't help

• +1
u should just fuck her already bro there comes a point u can’t talk about bullshit anymore
Based known her a day tho, already bored. Jfl. Pump n dump when she’s back home tho looking forward to it.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Say whatever you like, if you don't know what to say ask her something and let her do the talking. I wouldn't be able to. Spice up the conversation with crap like gossip. If you aim to get laid talking doesn't help
Mirin I’ll say what I like then this best be good advice and not autism tho

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Based known her a day tho, already bored. Jfl. Pump n dump when she’s back home tho looking forward to it.
nah sounds like she’s on vacation rn getting pumped by chad never forget that. also just grab her tits first before u stick it in yk

• +1
Tell her about your account on this site

• +1
nah sounds like she’s on vacation rn getting pumped by chad never forget that. also just grab her tits first before u stick it in yk
Jflll yeah nig, need to sex max learn skills. I’m limited in experience :soy:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Jflll yeah nig, need to sex max learn skills. I’m limited in experience :soy:
bro it’s intuitive just stick ur tongue in her mouth when u kiss and hug her to like initiate contact that’s what i do i just hug them like and don’t let go and I never had a girl say no

• Love it
You really did? LMAO
Nigga this the amount of my knowledge, some sales skills from work, some university knowledge in CS cuz that’s what I study and otherwise a bunch of other autism

bro it’s intuitive just stick ur tongue in her mouth when u kiss and hug her to like initiate contact that’s what i do i just hug them like and don’t let go and I never had a girl say no
Mirin this advice

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and vermillioncorefan
Nigga this the amount of my knowledge, some sales skills from work, some university knowledge in CS cuz that’s what I study and otherwise a bunch of other autism
I don’t care, it’s your life, not mine.

Talk about recessed maxilla’s, forward growth and jelquing nigga not that hard

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Darkeningstar
Just talk to her like she’s a normal human being, dumbass nigger women aren’t mythical beings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, shalomnigga and Darkeningstar
Ask a question based on her answer, then follow up with another related question. Share your opinion occasionally, but let her do most of the talking. Essentially, you should escalate each answer to a similar topic or a question related to her response or your opinion. Sprinkle in some jokes and banter to keep things funny. You got this Peshkov bhai.

• Love it

EVERYONE GTFIH LEV PESHDICK JUST POSTED!!!
IMG 4809

• JFL