What should I try to improve on at 15 for business

gr34ter

gr34ter

Master
I want to do something like day trading, stocks or crypto but like tate says thats an geek way to make money if im just inside all day on a pc doing that

Learning how to do cold calls would improve my social skills I guess bc I’m lacking in that, I couldn’t sell water to a dude who is thirsty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, AlexBrown84, FBl and 4 others
you should get off social media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Zeta, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
I want to do something like day trading, stocks or crypto but like tate says thats an geek way to make money if im just inside all day on a pc doing that

Learning how to do cold calls would improve my social skills I guess bc I’m lacking in that, I couldn’t sell water to a dude who is thirsty
Go to church

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
The competition you are going up against is too much. I am talking about guys with 5-10 years of experience in business or guys who already have a head start probably because their parents are wealthy, but either way, find another way because this would be a waste of time for you.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and chadintraining
The competition you are going up against is too much. I am talking about guys with 5-10 years of experience in business or guys who already have a head start probably because their parents are wealthy, but either way, find another way because this would be a waste of time for you.
Yeah but in 10 years ill have more experience than the dudes starting then. Seems like a black pill mindset

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
tate says thats an geek way to make money if im just inside all day on a pc doing that
Why do you care what some random influencer says

What matters is that it makes you money, who cares if some random guy thinks it’s for geeks or something like that

You gotta think for yourself, don’t let others think for you

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
I agree, It is probably best to work for someone else for a little bit to learn the ropes and the skills/knowledge necessary and then start a business rather than to just jump head first into it with zero experience

• +1
Go to church
Church these days is very Anti male.
They dont give a fuck about male problems, and put women on a pedestal instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and gr34ter
Church these days is very Anti male.
They dont give a fuck about male problems, and put women on a pedestal instead

• JFL
Literally every nigga in this forum is doing cold calls wth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter and PseudoMaxxer
bruh Tate made his money sitting in front of a screen sexting with grown men who thought they were talking to his OF slaves

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, gr34ter and PseudoMaxxer