What should Jonah Hill do?

M

Memeito

Banned
He is fat and if he would lose weight, like he did briefly in the past, he would look much better and be more desirable to women. On the other hand, his whole image as an actor is as a "fat funny guy" - when he lost weight, he stopped getting offers in movies, so he had to get fat again.
What would you do if you were him?

fQGDx8H.jpg

I would rope

He is fat and if he would lose weight, like he did briefly in the past, he would look much better and be more desirable to women. On the other hand, his whole image as an actor is as a "fat funny guy" - when he lost weight, he stopped getting offers in movies, so he had to get fat again.
What would you do if you were him?

fQGDx8H.jpg
Dang, is that actually how it went? And all the people probably just think he's lazy (including myself). I feel really bad for him tbh, especially because of the status he has in Hollywood. I never saw the full 'The Wolf of Wallstreet' but I have seen the scene where Jonah's character is at a party and just randomly starts jacking off because he sees a hot woman jfl. I'd rope if I always had to play such roles.

Yes, fat is funny, Hollywood wants him fat, he played in some dramatic roles but also as a fat, bumbling, socially awkward man, the producers and directors don't want thin Jonah Hill...

his head is too big for him to be skinny

He needs to accept his role as the bullyable funny man, or just become healthy and live off the fortune he’s made and not worry about it

Even if he lost the weight, he will never be physically attractive, it’s just not in the cards for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
jewmaxx

• +1
Reactions: brainded
My mom saw a movie with him while being lean and on a gym routine and her only remark was "I preferred him when he was fat." From this statement alone it's obvious that Hollywood has two kind of casting methods: the actor is good looking, tall and charismatic, enough to fulfill any role he's given, or fat and easy to mock. It is what it is

Nothing, he even gets mogged by super oldcels:

register here

he should give his money to me