What should my diet look like

DarshShallAscend

DarshShallAscend

Iron
Im 15 years old , 183cm and i have a relatively active life style .

I get around 7k steps in everyday and eat relatively clean , but still i have outbreaks and a weird skin
IMG 7885
IMG 7884
IMG 7883

This is what the skin looks like.

I was using a CerVe cleanser before but now im on vacation so im only using a Nivea cream.

What can i do to fix this horrible skin texture?

mcdonalds fries for carbs, mcflurry for sugars, kfc chicken breast for protein, no veggies or frutis

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Doommaxxed, DarshShallAscend and 1 other person
mcdonalds fries for carbs, mcflurry for sugars, kfc chicken breast for protein, no veggies or frutis
Lmaoo fuck that advice just try stay away from processed food on the holiday and go to restaurant and order semi legit healthy stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803
Im 15 years old , 183cm and i have a relatively active life style .

I get around 7k steps in everyday and eat relatively clean , but still i have outbreaks and a weird skin
View attachment 3061237View attachment 3061239View attachment 3061240

This is what the skin looks like.

I was using a CerVe cleanser before but now im on vacation so im only using a Nivea cream.

What can i do to fix this horrible skin texture?
but acc avoid processed sugar and excessive sodium. Eat a lot of fruits daily (emphasis on vit c fruits) and eat chicken,steak, lamb and fish. For carbs u can do like pasta, rice, potatoes or sour dough bread

Lmaoo fuck that advice just try stay away from processed food on the holiday and go to restaurant and order semi legit healthy stuff

Yea no jfl i eat cleaner here then in my homecountry im with my grandparents and everything they make is bio , i just need skincare products i guess

but acc avoid processed sugar and excessive sodium. Eat a lot of fruits daily (emphasis on vit c fruits) and eat chicken,steak, lamb and fish. For carbs u can do like pasta, rice, potatoes or sour dough bread
Any tips on skincare?

Any tips on skincare?
personally i use hyaluronic acid serum then vit c serum then spf50 moisturizer, night i use hyaluronic acid then vit c then retinol moisturizer. Its seems to work pretty well i have decently clear skin (would prob have perfectly clear if i wasnt in puberty) and good collagen and skin texture. Also drink a lot of water.

• +1
Reactions: DarshShallAscend and Deleted member 73803