What should you expect from blasting HGH at puberty

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
I'm 15 gonna try and get HGH when my country starts working again and I get my life a bit more in place along with an AI probably small dose, gonna get an x-ray to check my growth plates but you can assume they're open, what should I expect? How much height at average, would bones thicken, etc? I'm recessed so I'm not sure what would come with HGH thickening or messing with those bones

realistically 4 inches absolute max of height

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and JCaesar
Along with the natural height growth or would it supress the natural gh?
just expect to grow, how much you grow is unknown, good luck

Along with the natural height growth or would it supress the natural gh?
from what ive heard, it will enchanche what you have left i think idk

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
I'm 15 gonna try and get HGH when my country starts working again and I get my life a bit more in place along with an AI probably small dose, gonna get an x-ray to check my growth plates but you can assume they're open, what should I expect? How much height at average, would bones thicken, etc? I'm recessed so I'm not sure what would come with HGH thickening or messing with those bones
grow 2 inches but expect ur face so be extremely prominent(not in a good way) ur face will look like acromegaly

Around 2 inches on top of natural growth depending on where you are exactly in puberty. This just an estimate from anecdotes I've heard, but its different for everyone