What sites to scam Paedophiles?

Sopdu

Sopdu

Silver
attention! Swindling is illegal even if you are trying to scam a criminal
I want to start a paedo hunt, posing as a kid and attracting them and then hand over information to the police after doxxing them, also get them to pay and then donate the money to charity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007, horizontallytall, Artemis and 4 others
Apart from Reddit btw we know half of them are paedophile losers

then hand over information to the police after doxxing them, also get them to pay and then donate the money to charity
5EA411AC 8805 417D 8022 098365EC585B

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomogger, T4M, Artemis and 15 others
lol

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and Deleted member 21044
:feelsbaton:

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
This nigga is asking us how to groom children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T4M, Artemis, Jigen and 3 others
face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357

Last edited:
lmao you guys have the wrong idea mane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
dumb nigga I'm the kid, im not looking for kids im looking for paedos to catch
Sounds like you want to know what sites they frequent so you can join them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15302, Jigen and 4 others
be a girl and get on Omegle

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and pardocel
I want to start a paedo hunt, posing as a kid and attracting them and then hand over information to the police after doxxing them, also get them to pay and then donate the money to charity
MyLOL. But it’s going to be much harder than you’d think if you’re looking to get personal information out of them. Most pedophiles aren’t stupid, and the ones that are have already been arrested.

Last edited:
Looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T4M, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 24221 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis, Aypo129, Deleted member 15302 and 9 others
I would know the answer to this question as I stumbled across these sites however I was later raided by police for this. They almost put me on the register those buggers.

If you do decide to go ahead with this it will only leave you with consequences as even viewing those websites is forbidden.

I found it on the dark web.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, pardocel and ripcordgod1
I see alot of weird projecting in this thread, let me restate what I am saying

Where do paedophiles look and hunt for kids?

I want to pose as a sub 15 year old and chat with a paedo, get them to slowly reveal information or possibly get then to send money which leaves a paper trail, then report them to the police whilst donating half the money to charity

I have seen many tiktok paedophile hunters I just dont get where to find them

anyone supporting the pedos in this thread lowkey is sus asf

they deserve to be bleeded of money but also criminally prosecuted and I know police dont have the resources to do hunts

I would know the answer to this question as I stumbled across these sites however I was later raided by police for this. They almost put me on the register those buggers.

If you do decide to go ahead with this it will only leave you with consequences as even viewing those websites is forbidden.

nah Im not using the dark web, no normal people use that shir

the title of this thread is stupid, I should have said "best place to scam pedos"

sure just "stumbled across it" that only happens if you click around and are on the website for hours on end

Police protect pedo so your info is in vain

I don't get why you brought this here and I'm not sure if I trust you not to be a predator so I'll just give you advice to find predators and not children. First of all you'll want to fake being within an older adolescent age range. It gives leeway to act more mature without being suspect as anything younger has less social knowledge than a non-NT forum dweller. It's also this "maturity" that makes predators somewhat rationalise speaking with you and later use it as a defense when they find themselves in hot water. Try to make it apparent that you have some sort of issues. Predators tend to aim for victims whom they can lure in with "help" before preying on them. Don't be too obvious with your age as a number, try to send red flags by other means be it through childish icons or childish speech (one tip is that teens are super super talkative and think that you may be interested in whatever they might have to say). If you've given signals that you're a child and then "entrust your (fake) age" with a predator then bonus points for instilling fake trust with them

You can really find predators on any site if you go searching for them or make good enough bait

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, Sopdu and GuyFromSingapore

Bro fell for a honeypot JFL

Why tho jfl at asking here

Why tho jfl at asking here

well where else would I ask nigga? its a retarded question, and I also have a deep hatred of paedophiles and want to make money whilst get them sent to prison

Use Tinder and a Stacyfish from tiktok or some shit. gas up some normie and then last minute have her say shes 17. if he follows through then extort that mfer. get his name, ID, where he work, etc. "give me $5k or we let this shit be know" type shit.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Pretty much any dating websites, pedos are more common than you think..

I see alot of weird projecting in this thread, let me restate what I am saying

Where do paedophiles look and hunt for kids?

I want to pose as a sub 15 year old and chat with a paedo, get them to slowly reveal information or possibly get then to send money which leaves a paper trail, then report them to the police whilst donating half the money to charity

I have seen many tiktok paedophile hunters I just dont get where to find them

anyone supporting the pedos in this thread lowkey is sus asf

they deserve to be bleeded of money but also criminally prosecuted and I know police dont have the resources to do hunts
we understood, we just think you're HELLA cringe.
why go out of your way to "fix" something that doesn't affect you as an individual n any way?
just focus on things you can control, protect yourself and loved ones and shut the fuck up. lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
There's a huge risk here. You might get in trouble yourself even if you aren't the pdo.

get exposed as a foid on here

We aren’t easy to scam.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 15302, LimaDummy and 1 other person
MyLOL. But it’s going to be much harder than you’d think if you’re looking to get personal information out of them. Most pedophiles aren’t stupid, and the ones that are have already been arrested.
how is myLOL legal??? tf?? could a regular person still use it without getting raided by the police jfl

how is myLOL legal??? tf?? could a regular person still use it without getting raided by the police jfl
Lol this is retarded. I’m going on here when I become rich. I’ll be 33 or so but 33 rich male > broke teenage boy

we understood, we just think you're HELLA cringe.
why go out of your way to "fix" something that doesn't affect you as an individual n any way?
just focus on things you can control, protect yourself and loved ones and shut the fuck up. lmao

dumb fucking nigga, it makes money and sends predators to jail, double of good for society and makes money dumb ass

dumbest shit ive read all day

dumb fucking nigga, it makes money and sends predators to jail, double of good for society and makes money dumb ass
there are better ways to make money.
this idea is retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
A

Last edited:
impossible tbh
Cant scam me

@TRUE_CEL ban this nigga ass
Tryna scam you smh

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers