What size bed do you have?

Deathrasher42

Deathrasher42

Mogmaxxer
Inspired by the same thread on incels.is

Anything to crib (literally) to Alaskan King

I have a queen size, which is kinda useless since I sleep on one side almost all time. How about you?

Fucking your mom in it size. Dont @ me bitch.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deathrasher42
I have a queen aswell and just use one side I just leave extra blankets on the other side

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
This will doxx me but here we go. I got a queen size bed frame because it was the same price as twin so might as well bigger wont hurt. I put my clothes on the extra frame space so when I wake up I can just put them on. My white noise machine is also on top of the frame.
I bought a piece of foam to use as a mattress. I'm poorcel so I did it to save money. Originally I got a Full size foam because I thought I will have sex eventually. But when college went online I realize I'm not going to meet any new girls so I sawed my foam to a size between Full to Twin size.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
This will doxx me but here we go. I got a queen size bed frame because it was the same price as twin so might as well bigger wont hurt. I put my clothes on the extra frame space so when I wake up I can just put them on. My white noise machine is also on top of the frame.
I bought a piece of foam to use as a mattress. I'm poorcel so I did it to save money. Originally I got a Full size foam because I thought I will have sex eventually. But when college went online I realize I'm not going to meet any new girls so I sawed my foam to a size between Full to Twin size.
Those memory foam toppers feel pretty good tbh by themselves on the floor.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Queen size and I sleep like a starfish.

You are an idiot