What skincare could fix ts gang

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Bronze
My skin hella dry and odd… idk how to explain. What skincare would you recommend to fix the texture of my skin?

Attachments

• IMG_0334.png
    IMG_0334.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and WhoTookVendetta
My skin hella dry and odd… idk how to explain. What skincare would you recommend to fix the texture of my skin?
I have dry, red skin and I'm looking to get hyaluronic acid. I also started using Aveeno skin relief. Idk if it'll work for your skin but it might

Read my guide on skin low iq monkeys

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
Tretinoin and get a glutathione IV serum (you are too black at least be light black sorry bro)

Try Santa Cruz beef tallow and honey if put it on face 2x a day for a week and see if it help if it don’t buy untoxicated facial cleanser and use that once at night then get the La Roche posay Ap+m triple mosturising cream and use that in the morning and after u cleanse

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
Try Santa Cruz beef tallow and honey if put it on face 2x a day for a week and see if it help if it don’t buy untoxicated facial cleanser and use that once at night then get the La Roche posay Ap+m triple mosturising cream and use that in the morning and after u cleanse
Thank you