• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, datboijj, Outerz14 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, N1666, datboijj and 5 others
no, I've been here since the beginning of looks maxing
so youre telling me you skipped 500 posts insantly because youve been looksmaxxing since the start :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Outerz14
No need to be humble bro
You invented looksmaxxing
I was one of the inventors, I remember it like it was yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and asdvek
so youre telling me you skipped 500 posts insantly because youve been looksmaxxing since the start :feelsuhh:
I knew jack and Danny, therefore even if I had under 500 posts I'm still not a grey

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I knew jack and Danny, therefore even if I had under 500 posts I'm still not a grey
pretty sure being a grey is below 500 posts no matter the recognition the person has

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and got.daim
pretty sure being a grey is below 500 posts no matter the recognition the person has
8B84AC9A BC9D 44A0 A2AF 1771290436EA

• +1
Bonesmashing blackpill zygopulling thumbpulling masseter training mastic gum bimax Lefort lll mewing waterpulling oilpulling rynoplasty a10 eyes moongazing hunter eye surgery low set eyebrows hardmaxing Looksmaxing skincaremaxing retinol tretinoin glycolic acid vitamin c serum peptides niacinimide jaw clenching gonial pulling squintmaxing hollow cheeks buccal fat removal cheekbone implants chin implants wolfs law vitamin d3 vitamin k2 biotin lip to philtrum ratio of 1:2 wide jaw maxing square face shape mogging eyelid pulling jelqmaxing wearing caliph watch doing cold showers personality implants Looksmax.org eye bag serum volufilin buying Mogwarts hair maxing low taper fade ************* sea salt spray angle maxing no Lense distortion rosemary oil eyebrow maxing castor oil minoxidil dermal roller heightmaxing sub 5 normie chadlight ascension pslgod pua hate micro tears from bonesmashing it’s over for you falim gum facelift surgery maxing truecell starvemaxing chico glaze Jordan barret mog dark triad light triad deep set eyes orbitals Stacy slaying low inhib facial symmetry t30 sub 5 eyes Manlet facial dismorphism Hernan Draco Sean o pry yo Chico downward inner canthus hgh ascend greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Outerz14
Bonesmashing blackpill zygopulling thumbpulling masseter training mastic gum bimax Lefort lll mewing waterpulling oilpulling rynoplasty a10 eyes moongazing hunter eye surgery low set eyebrows hardmaxing Looksmaxing skincaremaxing retinol tretinoin glycolic acid vitamin c serum peptides niacinimide jaw clenching gonial pulling squintmaxing hollow cheeks buccal fat removal cheekbone implants chin implants wolfs law vitamin d3 vitamin k2 biotin lip to philtrum ratio of 1:2 wide jaw maxing square face shape mogging eyelid pulling jelqmaxing wearing caliph watch doing cold showers personality implants Looksmax.org eye bag serum volufilin buying Mogwarts hair maxing low taper fade ************* sea salt spray angle maxing no Lense distortion rosemary oil eyebrow maxing castor oil minoxidil dermal roller heightmaxing sub 5 normie chadlight ascension pslgod pua hate micro tears from bonesmashing it’s over for you falim gum facelift surgery maxing truecell starvemaxing chico glaze Jordan barret mog dark triad light triad deep set eyes orbitals Stacy slaying low inhib facial symmetry t30 sub 5 eyes Manlet facial dismorphism Hernan Draco Sean o pry yo Chico downward inner canthus hgh ascend greycel
the terms arent used that much most of them are just psl autism

• +1
Cope or rope

• +1
self ban pls

• +1
Reactions: watah and Outerz14
I only use a few like jfl, don't get too used to using the slang here, you might accidentally use it irl

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Outerz14 and hx_pital
:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I only use a few like jfl, don't get too used to using the slang here, you might accidentally use it irl
Best reply to this thread

Wouldn't advise you to get too hung up on looksmax culture or the society that has been built here. The views that looksmaxxers share, because over time indirectly they will change how you see the world.. often for the worst.

I'd advise you to solely focus on the looksmax section to learn your information and leave. Don't stay here, and never come to this off topic section

In a few days you'll be addicted to the point of no return

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
  • +1
I only use jfl

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
just some friendly phrases to say to users
  • faggot-this is used to refer to a person whos post u liked
  • benchod-this is like saying "bro"

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite
solid argument tragedy that any of that doesnt matter here

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and hx_pital