what small things can I do to look better?

B

blackreef

Iron

what small things can i do to improve? i can't do surgery right now b/c of money but maybe in the future.

posted this in the wrong section earlier

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01, EzioGrezzo, NormieKilla and 2 others
respawn as a white male.

in all seriousness though, you're a cut above average for an Asian, you're extremely fucking average to the point that I don't even know what to suggest you do.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, IWantToMax, BeestungLipsTheory and 3 others
wish i could do that

Last edited:
You've got pretty damn good skin. Look after it.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Deleted member 1476
Can you grow good facial hair? (to look more masculine, and less young and boyish). Then do that.
Eyebrows, groom into a straighter more neat line. Add castor oil or some other stuff, to get a thicker eyebrows.

Gymmaxxing. Most asian men have by default a perception of low masculinity/strenght. So therefore, one can't afford it to be skinny, fat, and to not be at least muscle toned.

You look like RiceGum

Itsover

Get a better haircut and stubblemaxx

Grow facial hair so you look like a Mongol warrior the low T type but it is what it is.

Start chewing so your jaw looks wider and since you have insane zygos it will be easy for you to get hollow cheeks,also start working out.

@Yoyome99 rate

Infraorbital shotgun implants and then reincarnate as white.

Midface is long though and lower jaw asymmetry. Slightly below average.

Youre mixed btw. 2 different asian races arent you? Those high cheeckbones are kind of out of place. Its like korean x vietnamese or smth.

Midface is long though and lower jaw asymmetry. Slightly below average.

Youre mixed btw. 2 different asian races arent you? Those high cheeckbones are kind of out of place. Its like korean x vietnamese or smth.
i'm 100% vietnamese

Long midface, shitty 1.56 fwhr (measured), ugly monolid eyes, hobo hair to name a few

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
respawn as a white male.

in all seriousness though, you're a cut above average for an Asian, you're extremely fucking average to the point that I don't even know what to suggest you do.
Last time he asked for a rate you told him it was over.

As Ive always said fix your jaw asymmetry. It bends towards one way.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless