What society means when they say those things.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Here is what society actually means when they say the following:

‘Stop being so self-entitled’=‘Shut up. You can be depressed about the lack of female attention you get in life but just keep it all to yourself and not say a single word’.

‘Nice guy (sarcastic manner wise)’=‘Yes, many women do have shitty taste in men but stop talking about it. I will keep sarcastically calling you ‘Nice guy’ to silence the truth about society’.

‘Stop blaming society for your problems’=‘Sit in silence and stop speaking the truth about society’.

‘Women aren’t sexual objects’=‘Women aren’t sexual objects for you. Only for other men’.

‘The word friendzone is a red flag’=‘You need to just suffer and be an emotional tampon while the girl you like pleasures other men behind closed doors’.

Feel free to mention other things society says but actually means.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Arkantos, ULTRATERAX63 and 4 others
Society, man,

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I hope it isn't over for everyone in a society.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Women objectify themselves and like being onjectified and “pretty”

They put on whorish clothes for chad to admire
They paint themselves endlessly
No “it’s for her” will pass as fact of the matter is she is attempting to make herself more attractive to have better social status, gain attention and find a potential suitor. It’s become normalized but the root origins are the same.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and BrettyBoy
'Life has meaning' = 'I am trying hard to cope, you can kill yourself no one gives a shit and even more so in the future, the species likely will go extinct eventually anyway, you are likely just making the extinction quicker by your existence ever so slightly accelerating global warming through your lifetime pollution. You actually have no idea why the fuck you do the things you do even though you have that vague impression that you do know; consciousness is a small portion of your mental processes and what constitutes consciousness is actually adaptively inexact in multitudes of ways to serve the aim of your evolutionary fitness. You haven't designed your brain nor chosen the environment which affected the development of that brain, in the end, you aren't even choosing to keep on breathing so you can continue living, your sense of free will is illusory. Your sense of agency is part of that skewed way you are adaptively deceptively designed. What sort of retarded remark was that, 'meaning', this is pure abstraction. A coping abstraction so you keep on living, therefore, serving your evolutionary imperative. Also, lose weight blackoutwhitein.'

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, mido the slayer, Arkantos and 1 other person
Dont worry about looks it’s all about what inside! = you have failed the genetic lottery and likely you are not going to attract women so focus on other things in life like playing beach ball! 😂

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Dont worry about looks it’s all about what inside! = you have failed the genetic lottery and likely you are not going to attract women so focus on other things in life like playing beach ball! 😂
Society is shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and mido the slayer
Society is shit, man.
No it’s over for us before it even began

And also human nature is fucking disgusting and shallow

I wish looks don’t matter that much but in reality looks is huge thing in modern day society

Man I should open YouTube channel I’m very well spoken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 656 and BrettyBoy
No it’s over for us before it even began

And also human nature is fucking disgusting and shallow

I wish looks don’t matter that much but in reality looks is huge thing in modern day society

Man I should open YouTube channel I’m very well spoken
If human nature was bad we wouldn't have the capacity to do good. But we do, and so human nature must be good. We're just too weak to manifest that good spirit in a lot of cases.

'Life has meaning' = 'I am trying hard to cope, you can kill yourself no one gives a shit and even more so in the future, the species likely will go extinct eventually anyway, you are likely just making the extinction quicker by your existence ever so slightly accelerating global warming through your lifetime pollution. You actually have no idea why the fuck you do the things you do even though you have that vague impression that you do know; consciousness is a small portion of your mental processes and what constitutes consciousness is actually adaptively inexact in multitudes of ways to serve the aim of your evolutionary fitness. You haven't designed your brain nor chosen the environment which affected the development of that brain, in the end, you aren't even choosing to keep on breathing so you can continue living, your sense of free will is illusory. Your sense of agency is part of that skewed way you are adaptively deceptively designed. What sort of retarded remark was that, 'meaning', this is pure abstraction. A coping abstraction so you keep on living, therefore, serving your evolutionary imperative. Also, lose weight blackoutwhitein.'
Wilder Penfield; Mysteries of the Mind

Seems to imply that the mind is immaterial, which obviously isn't so great when determinism exists as an extension of materialism.

Your entitled- how dare you demand all your basic human needs be met, only higher status people are allowed to have that. accept your status and suffer in silence.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrettyBoy, heroinfather and Deleted member 656
Your entitled- how dare you demand all your basic human needs be met, only higher status people are allowed to have that. accept your status and suffer in silence.
Well tbh demanding anything is a little dodgy

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and Arkantos
Fuck society to hell, bro, just fuck it. It’s so gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Users who are viewing this thread

Back