what softmaxes apart from leanmax

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
a man with his eyes closed is making a funny face with a caption that says brb using imagination since no pics

i’m talking generally
Honestly if you've been here for fucking HALF A YEAR and you still need a list of softmaxes - it's fucking OVER for you, man.

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio, cannotbeasked and sb23
Honestly if you've been here for fucking HALF A YEAR and you still need a list of softmaxes - it's fucking OVER for you, man.
i don’t use forum anymore really, and have softmaxed.
but i’ve concluded after that half year that it’s cope. what made a difference is leanmax and minox. nothing else, so tryna gauge what others have/are doing

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
but i’ve concluded after that half year that it’s cope. what made a difference is leanmax and minox. nothing else, so tryna gauge what others have/are doing
Softmaxxing does make a difference tho, just don't compare it to hardmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
Colouring is supra important so probably like diy teeth whitening, melanotan, contacts, dyes.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
Colouring is supra important so probably like diy teeth whitening, melanotan, contacts, dyes.
I’ve done 3 100 ug of melanotan 2 the last 3 nights and it’s working like crazy. I’m bronze, I don’t think I’m going to use any more at least a week. I look way better

• +1
Reactions: sb23