What softmaxx to get with. 400$

treezy456

treezy456

Iron
What soft maxxes should I get I have 400$. I already have basic skincare and im maxing out my eyebrows. What should I get from softmaxxes

You could always get professional teeth whitening if your teeth aren't already white. Teeth are very importent and having a good smile can go a long way if you already have dectent bone structure and clear skin.

I smoked cigarettes for several years and it stained my teeth an off yellow color. I quit smoking about 6 months ago, and will softmax with in-office teeth brightening.

You could always get professional teeth whitening if your teeth aren't already white. Teeth are very importent and having a good smile can go a long way if you already have dectent bone structure and clear skin.

I smoked cigarettes for several years and it stained my teeth an off yellow color. I quit smoking about 6 months ago, and will softmax with in-office teeth brightening.
My teeth are really white Im also getting compsite bonding done soon which will automatically whiten my teeth hella

• +1
Reactions: NubHumanSiggerz
My teeth are really white Im also getting compsite bonding done soon which will automatically whiten my teeth hella
Well, there you go. There really isn't much else I can think of with $400 worth of "softmaxxing". Unless you're a bit older and have signs of aging skin around your eyes or something, then maybe you should spent that monet on something other than looks related. Or you could just update a few items in your wardrobe. lol