What sort of -cel out of these options best describes me?

What sort of -cel out of these options best describes me?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town
Title. I'm sure you know about me now.

Well you can't be incel. You're kind of a volcel/autistcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Well you can't be incel. You're kind of a volcel/autistcel.
The word "autistcel" makes me cage :lul::lul::lul:
What makes you think I'm a volcel/autistcel over an incel?

The word "autistcel" makes me cage :lul::lul::lul:
What makes you think I'm a volcel/autistcel over an incel?
Well you just look too good to be incel. I'm sure if you had a very NT friend takes NT photos of you and write an NT tinder profile for you that you'd have 100s of matches. Even currently you should get many matches.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It’s over because you’re a curry

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
volcel ofc you only want roasties:lul:

• JFL
Well you just look too good to be incel. I'm sure if you had a very NT friend takes NT photos of you and write an NT tinder profile for you that you'd have 100s of matches. Even currently you should get many matches.
Thank you! Well, I did have a decently NT (I tried but I always overwrite my bios) profile on Tinder left open for 24 hours in London and my county nearby, and I got about 84 matches before deleting the account. I just wanted to see how many girls would like my profile.

Thank you! Well, I did have a decently NT (I tried but I always overwrite my bios) profile on Tinder left open for 24 hours in London and my county nearby, and I got about 84 matches before deleting the account. I just wanted to see how many girls would like my profile.
See, you just seem too timid too date or approach. I don't see you striking up a conversation with a girl you're interested I'm

• +1
See, you just seem too timid too date or approach. I don't see you striking up a conversation with a girl you're interested I'm
I deleted the account because to me, Tinder hardly has good-quality women for an LTR.
When I talk to a girl, I tend to make super-intense eye contact but sometimes get bashful if it's a girl I really like.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Xangsane
I deleted the account because to me, Tinder hardly has good-quality women for an LTR.
When I talk to a girl, I tend to make super-intense eye contact but sometimes get bashful if it's a girl I really like.
True. If I was single I would not use Tinder for LTR. Good women usually don't reside their. I definitely am good at attracting HQNP women though which is good because I would NEVER LTR a woman unless she is good looking and sophisticated/intelligent.

• +1
Whoever falls for your larp Is retarded beyond belief. A good looking guy has at the very least Better Friends than ppl on this forum. He can go out and meet new ppl with ease

• JFL
Photoshopcel @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, gamma, Xangsane and 1 other person
Whoever falls for your larp Is retarded beyond belief. A good looking guy has at the very least Better Friends than ppl on this forum. He can go out and meet new ppl with ease
Not all good looking men are like this. You've seen it with the forum Chads on here.

Not all good looking men are like this. You've seen it with the forum Chads on here.
No literally all the forum chads have great social circles get in ltrs when they want or Stick to slaying.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Xangsane
True. If I was single I would not use Tinder for LTR. Good women usually don't reside their. I definitely am good at attracting HQNP women though which is good because I would NEVER LTR a woman unless she is good looking and sophisticated/intelligent.
Where are all the HQNP ethnic and mixed women at?

I'm just like you, but I'd prefer a HTB over a Stacy mostly because Stacies tend to be snotty, entitled and would view me as replaceable. I prefer someone approachable that could reciprocate the love I give back to them.

I knew a white-passing ethnic chadlite who also created a joke tinder profile and never met up with any woman on it, he now lives happily ever after.

Where are all the HQNP ethnic and mixed women at?

I'm just like you, but I'd prefer a HTB over a Stacy mostly because Stacies tend to be snotty, entitled and would view me as replaceable. I prefer someone approachable that could reciprocate the love I give back to them.

I knew a white-passing ethnic chadlite who also created a joke tinder profile and never met up with any woman on it, he now lives happily ever after.
I think there are many ethnic HQNP women. What about HQNP white women?

• +1
  • Hmm...
I'm still waiting for a normal Pic you fucking larper. Even i could get in a ltr if i wanted and i'm not even chadlite. Girls grinding their asses on me when i went clubbing. Stop fucking coping this larp as a good looking guy on an internet forum Will only fuck with your mentals

I think there are many ethnic HQNP women. What about HQNP white women?
I'm not a fan of white women at all. They don't age that good, plus culturally we won't mesh well in the long term. Often they'd want me to change for them, and would want to raise their kids in a white way by slowly introducing them to laissez-faire degeneracy, early drinking, would be anti-circumcision/Islam (converted for the sake of keeping me) and bad food.

I'm not a fan of white women at all. They don't age that good, plus culturally we won't mesh well in the long term. Often they'd want me to change for them, and would want to raise their kids in a white way.
Hmm, I feel like that's kind of a myth but maybe. Well, I feel like a decently high percentage of HQNP white women are more open and not "my way or the highway" mentality.

• +1
Hmm, I feel like that's kind of a myth but maybe. Well, I feel like a decently high percentage of HQNP white women are more open and not "my way or the highway" mentality.
Edited my comment:
I'm not a fan of white women at all. They don't age that good, plus culturally we won't mesh well in the long term. Often they'd want me to change for them, and would want to raise their kids in a white way by slowly introducing them to laissez-faire degeneracy, early drinking, would be anti-circumcision/Islam (converted for the sake of keeping me) and bad food.
Also I'm not that attracted to them in the flesh... I prefer them mixed or ethnic.

What if I don't want to slay?
you're missing out on good memories, once you get older and your looks fade, it won't be an option anymore, choose wisely

• Hmm...
Edited my comment:

Also I'm not that attracted to them in the flesh... I prefer them mixed or ethnic.
Hmm, I can see that. Honestly just by being Muslim that will cut your pool down significantly, especially if you actually practice/believe it unlike most people who just put religion on the back burner.

• +1
Hmm, I can see that. Honestly just by being Muslim that will cut your pool down significantly, especially if you actually practice/believe it unlike most people who just put religion on the back burner.
I'd say I'm average in terms of being religious.

are you not instagram maxxed son? what do you do with the aspie pics you take? just post them on incel forums? start a social media son, if incels worship you here theres clearly a chance you could do good on social media.

• +1
are you not instagram maxxed son? what do you do with the aspie pics you take? just post them on incel forums? start a social media son, if incels worship you here theres clearly a chance you could do good on social media.
I just have a blank Instagram account with aspie memes which has 16 followers - all friends who I message. I just use the app as a direct messaging app.

I don't really like Instagram/tiktok worship.

I just have a blank Instagram account with aspie memes which has 16 followers - all friends who I message. I just use the app as a direct messaging app.

it could potentially get u bitches tho
if u have a big insta you know how
much of a halo that is on tinder

• +1

you messaged ur best pics to everyone herre and uou dont like worship
so u only like incel worship and not girls worshipping you
cmon son, this is a waste of time

• +1
it could potentially get u bitches tho
if u have a big insta you know how
much of a halo that is on tinder
Tinder isn't a place to find a potential wife.

stop the coping, you are incel

you messaged ur best pics to everyone herre and uou dont like worship
so u only like incel worship and not girls worshipping you
cmon son, this is a waste of time
It feels cheap... I only wanted to know how bad or good I looked objectively before putting myself out there again...

You're not aspie enough to qualify for autistcel. That'd have to include uploading some ogre type shit...

• +1
You're not aspie enough to qualify for autistcel. That'd have to include uploading some ogre type shit...
Like this?
2860589 6e56xy

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus