What sorts of girls should I aim for if I'm going for a high-class prettyboy look?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'm about to graduate soon in a STEM field (medicine), KHHV, rated 6.0 PSL here on average (I used to be a bloatcel), 5'10, NW1, no facial hair, quite slender but I've got a little bit of tone.
I'm White/MENA (mostly White, and I do look White)

I'm thinking, because of my profession, to go for a high-class prettyboy look. This means no tattoos, nice hair, clean-shaven, a light tan, well-groomed, soft skin and smart casual clothing. In other words, I'm gonna be marketing myself as a "young professional" type who's just recently graduated. I've also gotta learn to wear a suit well :lul::lul::lul:

I've got crappy eyesight so I do wear glasses IRL so that's a looksmin...

I'm open to dating any ethnicity, but ideally not lower than high tier becky. I am aware of Stacies being hypergamous as hell so I'm prepared to lower my standards to include any type of Beckies.

What sorts of girls should I be aiming to LTR?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, Deleted member 3853, Lolcel and 2 others
I suspect I'd be popular with a lot of Asian girls, since they tend to go after this phenotype (young prettyboy professional graduate types) relentlessly. But I don't know honestly.

What do you reckon, boyos?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
get contact lenses bro

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, xyukeeee, aBetterMii and 2 others
Well that's just how you look, how you act is something completely different. Usually girls are into whoever looks good, high-class or not, but you should probably go for girls that dress similarly since I'm assuming you not wanting to get tattoos and strictly wanting to look professional could probably mean you're into those HQNP chicks.

My suggestion to you is that if you are going after this look, just make sure you don't come across as boring. Young girls are usually not into guys like this, so make up for it with a good personality and try not to be seen as a betabux because of your job.

As for what chicks to go for: HQNP college girls are usually perfect for this but they're ON AVERAGE ugly af, but some can be cute at least.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mrddi, Bitch and 1 other person
Girls with dicks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 15180, Lolcel and 4 others
Rich and popular white bitches
Jk idk good idea tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15357 and Deleted member 5786
Rich and popular white bitches
Jk idk good idea tho
Why white stacies?
Those sorts of girls in my area tend to cheat and prefer RTT/Love Island types...

Girls with dicks
Uh...

Well that's just how you look, how you act is something completely different. Usually girls are into whoever looks good, high-class or not, but you should probably go for girls that dress similarly since I'm assuming you not wanting to get tattoos and strictly wanting to look professional could probably mean you're into those HQNP chicks.

My suggestion to you is that if you are going after this look, just make sure you don't come across as boring. Young girls are usually not into guys like this, so make up for it with a good personality and try not to be seen as a betabux because of your job.

As for what chicks to go for: HQNP college girls are usually perfect for this but they're ON AVERAGE ugly af, but some can be cute at least.
To be fair, I do dress casually and still will when I'm going about during the weekends. But not when I'm working jfl. Why college girls and not those who have recently graduated? I'm willing to date girls around 21-26. I'm 23.
What are young girls more into?
I've also noticed that Asian girls relentlessly pursue guys with this look, much more so than any ethnicity. Most guys I know with this pheno have an Asian gf that worships the hell out of them...
I'm not gonna portray myself as boring lol. In fact I also have a bunch of other hobbies I wanna try out with the girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Why white stacies?
Those sorts of girls in my area tend to cheat and prefer RTT/Love Island types...

Uh...

To be fair, I do dress casually and still will when I'm going about during the weekends. But not when I'm working jfl. Why college girls and not those who have recently graduated? I'm willing to date girls around 21-26. I'm 23.
I've also noticed that Asian girls relentlessly pursue guys with this look, much more so than any ethnicity. Most guys I know with this pheno have an Asian gf that worships the hell out of them...
I'm not gonna portray myself as boring lol. In fact I also have a bunch of other hobbies I wanna try out with the girl.
Honestly I don`t know bro, at least here the rich girls like good looking dudes, doesn`t matter if pretty or roided, but maybe that has to do with social circle.
From what I can see u are unto asian girls tho

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Honestly I don`t know bro, at least here the rich girls like good looking dudes, doesn`t matter if pretty or roided, but maybe that has to do with social circle.
From what I can see u are unto asian girls tho
No honestly I'm happy to date any type of girl, not just Asian.
I'm just saying that Asian girls relentlessly pursue these types of guys but I don't want to just limit myself to them. I actually think MENA/Med girls are the most attractive :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: but yeah, black, white, MENA, latina, asian, I'm happy to date any tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
any girl tbh. all of their minds think the same way. some high status staceys might like a young professional. but also some low status becky working in a supermarket might like it too. some bad girls and good girls may like your stereotype

the photoshopped one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, one job away and Xangsane
any girl tbh. all of their minds think the same way. some high status staceys might like a young professional. but also some low status becky working in a supermarket might like it too. some bad girls and good girls may like your stereotype
So in other words, I'd be high in demand? Hmmmm.....

I'm actually pretty high inhib and aspie af.
I mean if you are extreme socially autistic it could be possible. But I’m interested how you look like. Can you dm face?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I mean if you are extreme socially autistic it could be possible. But I’m interested how you look like. Can you dm face?
Of course.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

College term is a blanket term really, it just means those "smart" girls that you can tell are in some kind of retarded book club or some shit. There are plenty of them in colleges though and they usually are either majoring in something boring in STEM or something really deep in literary arts. A lot of them are in book clubs, writing clubs or music clubs usually. Of course there are older chicks like this too.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15357
College term is a blanket term really, it just means those "smart" girls that you can tell are in some kind of retarded book club or some shit. There are plenty of them in colleges though and they usually are either majoring in something boring in STEM or something really deep in literary arts. A lot of them are in book clubs, writing clubs or music clubs usually. Of course there are older chicks like this too.
I see, I see....

What types of girls from YOUR experience often go for guys like this?

Nigga only greycels still don't know that ur a LARPer

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 12669 and Xangsane
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Medicine is not stem you dumbass

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 14139
cope also there are many other guys out there that look like me
Yeah, there are indeed

• JFL
If you're KHHV past 16 you're going to need experience. Go for a girl who looks like this:

1741026087 pof14f8993277ad6dec2d05903d356ff1d8b
1689908841 pof2e959371d7141895199ba237e232d2230
BMNSM9S

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member, aBetterMii and 3 others
I think ur asian bro. U got so mad when I said u shouldn't go for asian girls.
Nawww, I just think they're adorable. Their cute little fat cheeks. I just wanna pinch em.

Medicine is not STEM, medicine is for low IQ studycel grinders. They study for 10 years and when they come out of school they don't know where their ass is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 14262, coolguy1 and 1 other person
Medicine is not STEM, medicine is for low IQ studycel grinders. They study for 10 years and when they come out of school they don't know where their ass is.
Actually I'm in the UK and it's my final year.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
That’s impossible. You got probably overrated
Nah he just sends insanely photoshopped parts of his face and in those he is really gl. Maybe not 6 psl but close. But without no one knows how he looks. They really are heavily photoshopped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, germanlooks and Xangsane
Nah he just sends insanely photoshopped parts of his face and in those he is really gl. Maybe not 6 psl but close. But without no one knows how he looks. They really are heavily photoshopped
@Mr.cope

True he showed me his face and I immediately knew something was off. Looks morphed or photoshopped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, one job away and Deleted member 7725
True he showed me his face and I immediately knew something was off. Looks morphed or photoshopped
Even in his morphed pics he's not even close to 6 PSL. He has a rounded cuck jaw. Just good pheno and eye area, which are most likely photoshopped anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and one job away
Even in his morphed pics he's not even close to 6 PSL. He has a rounded cuck jaw. Just good pheno and eye area, which are most likely photoshopped anyways.
I mean pheno and eyes alone can theoretically make you chad tier. Look at thom strijd. But yeah those are also the ones he photoshopped. He used like Hollywood filter on steroids, atleast the ones I saw

• JFL
I mean pheno and eyes alone can theoretically make you chad tier. Look at thom strijd. But yeah those are also the ones he photoshopped. He used like Hollywood filter on steroids, atleast the ones I saw
What is a hollywood filter?

Also jfl at the coping.

>rounded cuck jaw

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

>rounded cuck jaw

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I've seen your unedited pics. Narrow round jaw, long midface, flat cheekbones, weird mullet, etc. Not even close to 6 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Xangsane