What Sport/activity would you like to do if it wasn't for whatever is holding you back?

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Me personally I would love hiking but it only has appeal to 40 year old moms and I live to far away from nature :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and shizuku11111
Hmm maybe swimming or football but you need to have connections and know the right people to get in. Something a random peasant doesn't have. You have to be born into a rich family

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
wym holding you back lmao, do whatever makes you happy clown you care too much

i play basketball

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
Me personally I would love hiking but it only has appeal to 40 year old moms and I live to far away from nature :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Hiking is literally so popular among young people did you hide in your basement the past years ?

Hmm maybe swimming or football but you need to have connections and know the right people to get in. Something a random peasant doesn't have. You have to be born into a rich family
I got kicked out of my football club when I was 6 because some millionaire kid wanted to join and there were no free spots :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111 and asdvek
Martial arts

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and imthesupremecel
wym holding you back lmao, do whatever makes you happy clown you care too much

i play basketball
nigga im not driving 80 kilometres every weekend to hike some fucking mountains inflation is a bitch

I got kicked out of my football club when I was 6 because some millionaire kid wanted to join and there were no free spots :lul::lul::lul::lul:
thats actually fucking sad and brutal holy shit i would be mad.

• +1
Hiking is literally so popular among young people did you hide in your basement the past years ?
never heard anyone under the age of 30 talk about hiking, could be because I don't talk to people tho

similiar happened to me with basketball, i had a try out for partizan basketball club youth (biggest club in balkan region), there were 12 spots, a kid from a former professional player and country represntative wanted to try out, they got him instead of ME, of all people ME

• JFL
Modelling because it would mean I'm not subhuman

• So Sad
Bodybuilding, i currently do xc with swimming :feelsrope:

• +1
Swimming Football

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and 14vic
Bodybuilding, i currently do xc with swimming :feelsrope:
Bodybuilding like going to the gym or going to the gym to get these ugly ass juiced up monster physiques?

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Bodybuilding like going to the gym or going to the gym to get these ugly ass juiced up monster physiques?
Having a great well-builded natural physique with muscles, not those ones from mr Olympia ogres

• Love it
Martial arts, volleyball, table tennis, tennis, chess.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show