All i have is a good face according to girls

It’s even better than i thought since some girl said I should open a TikTok
IMG 6499

Other than that I’m all fucked up

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
None because I'm non nt

Nigga thats irrelevant:lul:
No it means I can’t stay up as long as the avarage person and it’s harder for me to run etc

That’s why In every country ppl with flat feet can’t join the army

No it means I can’t stay up as long as the avarage person and it’s harder for me to run etc

That’s why In every country ppl with flat feet can’t join the army
I have it too

I dominate every sport i try

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
All i have is a good face according to girls

It’s even better than i thought since some girl said I should open a TikTok
View attachment 3063413

Other than that I’m all fucked up
Fuck off faggot if they find out you got flat feet it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Basketball,football

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Might have to change that so I can become literally him
that scene where he fucked those guys up yk which scene im talkin about it was a while qgo i watched ut but that scene was soo satisfying the long haired guy

Bodybuilding.
I like that it is very competitive sport and you really get to compete with other people.
It is also very NT and being good at playing the game of bodybuilding will get you money status and pussy for sure, also bishes dig bodybuilder look with 50 cm biceps.
I loved it since the days I was a child, we were playing in our neighbourhood and some kids wanted to play football, some wanted to play basketball I wanted to play bodybuilding.

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and moreroidsmoredates
that scene where he fucked those guys up yk which scene im talkin about it was a while qgo i watched ut but that scene was soo satisfying the long haired guy
That was ryuen, over for ryuencucks

Bodybuilding.
I like that it is very competitive sport and you really get to compete with other people.
It is also very NT and being good at playing the game of bodybuilding will get you money status and pussy for sure, also bishes dig bodybuilder look with 50 cm biceps.
I loved it since the days I was a child, we were playing in our neighbourhood and some kids wanted to play football, some wanted to play basketball I wanted to play bodybuilding.
The mask was such a great movie

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Yeqhh that nigga ryuen got fuxked up i remember his black bodyguard too:lul:
I like how everyone in cote is asian and then they just decided to put one 6'5 giga nigger in

I like how everyone in cote is asian and then they just decided to put one 6'5 giga nigger in
Lmfaoo yh

Bro u know that black haired girl that had an attitude her brother was abusive and in clsss A I believe I had the biggest crush on her

Boxing and rugby, most aura sports.

Lmfaoo yh

Bro u know that black haired girl that had an attitude her brother was abusive and in clsss A I believe I had the biggest crush on her
I would kill gorillions for the chance to fuck her :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
Soccer and calisthenics

@Ghoulish Aight nigga wrap it up stop creeping like that:ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: Ghoulish
Soccer and calisthenics
Calisthenics underrated as fuck gatekeep that shit let these niggers think "muh gym bro we go gym" fuck ass niggas cant even do a muscle up let alone a pull up

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Bodybuilding.
I thought you were anti gymcelling

none
sport is for normalfags

If you say gym im gonna block you
I did Boxing but injured my shoulder. Now I’m just playing soccer and basketball in my free time.