what stack for bonegrowth and what to use to get rid of pubertal gyno?

B

beefliverontop

Gold
What can i do to get rid of gyno at puberty
You can see im a brutal framecel, wide hips cel… bad chest genetics.. narrow clavicles. Im cursed with everything.

Attachments

• IMG_9373.jpeg
    IMG_9373.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
doesnt even look like gyno just lose weight fatass. also bone growth stacks are cope

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
doesnt even look like gyno just lose weight fatass. also bone growth stacks are cope
Wont lose weight otherwise my body will look like shit, skinny with wide hips pyschique looks like ass. Need to bulk until my back and shoulders become big enough to counter it. And this is definitely gyno bc you can see the nipples are puffy and my nipples just go back to normal when its cold or something also another sign is the right part is slightly bigger than the left one

Wont lose weight otherwise my body will look like shit, skinny with wide hips pyschique looks like ass. Need to bulk until my back and shoulders become big enough to counter it. And this is definitely gyno bc you can see the nipples are puffy and my nipples just go back to normal when its cold or something also another sign is the right part is slightly bigger than the left one
Get lean then lean bulj

Masteron 400mg
Aromasin depending on blood test
Anavar 50mg
Nolvadex and hcg
Test E 500mg
Dnp 250

You can ascend now use nolva and hcg for pct

trenbolone doesn't make your muscles weightless
wtf do u mean retard i never said that, he was saying u cant gain muscle without bulking, but with tren u can build muscle on a cut

he basically implied that retard

"you cant gain muscle without gaining weight"

"you cant build muscle without bulking up"

fuck off now retard
this post implies that you're gay