What steroid for deeper voice should i take?

lin1011

lin1011

Iron
My voice is really kid-like at almost 16 and i want to change it, what should i do? I thought of steroids bc i saw that some of them (stromba for example) have ''deeping the voice'' side effect. I know that testosterone injections also could bc i am technically still in puberty (but imo its late puberty) but im worried about the side effects. What should i do?

My voice is really kid-like at almost 16 and i want to change it, what should i do? I thought of steroids bc i saw that some of them (stromba for example) have ''deeping the voice'' side effect. I know that testosterone injections also could bc i am technically still in puberty (but imo its late puberty) but im worried about the side effects. What should i do?
The only side effect is maybe acne and gyno but gyno can be prevented with an ai and the acne goes after cycle, get trstosterone and masteron

The only side effect is maybe acne and gyno but gyno can be prevented with an ai and the acne goes after cycle, get trstosterone and masteron
what about the testicles shrinking and natural test not being able to be produced? im genuinely asking

what about the testicles shrinking and natural test not being able to be produced? im genuinely asking
Take hcg during cycle to prevent ball shrinlage, and do a pct after cycle to get ur matty test back

• +1
Reactions: lin1011
Look straight into voice surgeries. At least you will not be fatcuck after t course at 16

• Hmm...
Reactions: lin1011