What steroids do you reccommend for a 15 year old?

lin1011

lin1011

drunkdriving
Im looking to get faster results in the gym and improve my hormones and looks through chemicals - steroids and other supplements (like mk677, cant remember what it was classified as).Any recommendations? Preferably not much side effects (or not serious ones), not too expensive (250euro max), and wont stunt my growth or anything related in my puberty. Thanks in advance!

• JFL
Reactions: Sergeant
None, don't fuck with your hormones during puberty

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Soychadcell
:lul::lul::lul: don't take anything bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Soychadcell, wsada and 1 other person
stay in school,kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, socialcel, Soychadcell and 2 others
metrobolone injected in your dick 10000mg daily

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Im looking to get faster results in the gym and improve my hormones and looks through chemicals - steroids and other supplements (like mk677, cant remember what it was classified as).Any recommendations? Preferably not much side effects (or not serious ones), not too expensive (250euro max), and wont stunt my growth or anything related in my puberty. Thanks in advance!
Really dumb move doing it during mid to early puberty.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
5 sets of math homework nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, wollet2, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
dont do them, wait a couple of years then hop on, if u want to increase height there are other methods to do so

Seriously should not be taking steroids, HGH is the most ethical reason to take though since it increase height which is good because height is life.

inject 500g mibolerone biweekly into your cock and you should be good (y)

• +1
Reactions: imperium
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg

Masteron Enanthate 250mg

Aromasin

At 15?
Just eat plenty of good food and gym.
Girls your age don't care about muscle anyway

pussy juice

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH