What steroids should I add to my stack for giga masculinzation?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
So extreme lifefuel for me. I’ve been blasting 300mg of test e and almost on my third week and my hair shedding has gone down SIGNIFCANTLY, almost to literally a couple hairs from 30 hairs a day. I looked more into why this happened and it’s because I had crashed e2 (per lab work) and the rise stopped my hair shedding meaning it was never DHT related.

I’m saying this because that means I have the green light to now abuse very heavy DHT steroids in hope of a more masc face without worrying about hair loss. Any suggestions? I’m also gonna take provirion for the mental boost since it’s super mild but it isn’t a true DHT.

I pretty much decided to just blast and cruise for life there's really no point of me cycling off anyways since my natural hormone levels were garbage and the doctors didn't want to do anything about it (even though they were out of range). Would rather die at 40 than at 80 with how I'm feeling now tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2756
So extreme lifefuel for me. I’ve been blasting 300mg of test e and almost on my third week and my hair shedding has gone down SIGNIFCANTLY, almost to literally a couple hairs from 30 hairs a day. I looked more into why this happened and it’s because I had crashed e2 (per lab work) and the rise stopped my hair shedding meaning it was never DHT related.

I’m saying this because that means I have the green light to now abuse very heavy DHT steroids in hope of a more masc face without worrying about hair loss. Any suggestions? I’m also gonna take provirion for the mental boost since it’s super mild but it isn’t a true DHT.

I pretty much decided to just blast and cruise for life there's really no point of me cycling off anyways since my natural hormone levels were garbage and the doctors didn't want to do anything about it (even though they were out of range). Would rather die at 40 than at 80 with how I'm feeling now tbh.
Never heard about low estrogen inducing hair loss, do you know how does that happen?

Never heard about low estrogen inducing hair loss, do you know how does that happen?

Not sure but mine was way below range (along with T) so it could've been playing off each other. But i looked it up on google and it confirms it not sure of how the mechanism works. People on cycle who also take too much AI and end up crashing their estrogen end up shedding hair but it's not like MBP that's a completely different thing.

Synthol but don't go crazy with it

Do test + anavar/winnie honestly. Don't touch excessively water retensive compounds

• +1
Reactions: Shottrue and Deleted member 3593
Do test + anavar/winnie honestly. Don't touch excessively water retensive compounds

Yeah man the water retention on test is crazy but I tweaked my diet and got it back under control -- just doing a recomp/slight lean bulk. I went up 15 lbs since I started but the pumps are amazing.

Var is pretty expensive I'm leaning towards winny (cheaper and stronger DHT wise). My cholesterol values should handle it for 4-6 weeks but it really fucks it up so I can't take it for long.

Estrogen but not androgen receptor close the growth plates, some roids bind weakly.to E receptors, so dht derived roids are good
Very few safe roids are more androgenic than T in doses of 100mg+, DHT and trenbolone are the closest but still highly dangerous in high doses. Drostanolone is far better than proviron if your
Androgenic anabolic ratio dangers
axis is already suppresed
(Not sure if the chart is 100% legit)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, middayshowers, RAITEIII and 2 others
Estrogen but not androgen receptor close the growth plates, some roids bind weakly.to E receptors, so dht derived roids are good
Very few safe roids are more androgenic than T in doses of 100mg+, DHT and trenbolone are the closest but still highly dangerous in high doses. Drostanolone is far better than proviron if yourView attachment 243608 axis is already suppresed

wow nice cheat sheet. trenbolone is insane as fuck 500 androgenic rating. regarding proviron i dont think it gives off any DHT effects aside from thicker facial hair and overall wellbeing boost + libido -- very mild too so I figured why not. Looking into winny > var rn. tren is prob a beast for way down the line lol.

what confuses me about this sheet is how some of the orals like winny or var are known to cause DHT side effects but testosterone has a higher andronecity but some people don't suffer those sides?

srs I haven't even heard of half the things on this list LOL
That shit (Dimethytrienolone) will rape your liver if you take it, most of this shit was on the markets way back in the days throughout the mid to late 20th century, but usually got discontinued due to how brutal the sides were.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
stanolone

stanolone is literally DHT, it's got a good transdermal absorption rate, so you could rub it around your cock, shoulders, and neck.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3593
wow nice cheat sheet. trenbolone is insane as fuck 500 androgenic rating. regarding proviron i dont think it gives off any DHT effects aside from thicker facial hair and overall wellbeing boost + libido -- very mild too so I figured why not. Looking into winny > var rn. tren is prob a beast for way down the line lol.

what confuses me about this sheet is how some of the orals like winny or var are known to cause DHT side effects but testosterone has a higher andronecity but some people don't suffer those sides?
Only 3% of proviron is biodisponible
Roids do more than Just binding to AR, tren for example is a very strong progestin. 5ar natural roids are known to affect the brain strongly i think this may explain at least part of their sides

Also, can you give examples of these sides?
"The absolute bioavailability of mesterolone was determined to about 3% of the oral
dose"

Attachments

• Proviron_dr_1358760414396 (2).pdf
    22.7 KB · Views: 8
Include GH or something to boost igf-1 whilst boosting androgens imho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RAITEIII
Very few safe roids are more androgenic than T in doses of 100mg+, DHT and trenbolone are the closest but still highly dangerous in high doses. Drostanolone is far better than proviron if yourView attachment 243608 axis is already suppresed
I feel so tempted to try to use dymethiltrienolone :love:

my hair shedding has gone down SIGNIFCANTLY
Dude, it's good that you are trying to improve yourself, but THIS IS NOTHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Dude, it's good that you are trying to improve yourself, but THIS IS NOTHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT
how is my hair shedding going down a bad thing?

how is my hair shedding going down a bad thing?
Are you fucking serious? YOUR HAIR IS STILL SHEDDING. Hair shedding = bad, less hair shedding = just as bad

Are you fucking serious? YOUR HAIR IS STILL SHEDDING. Hair shedding = bad, less hair shedding = just as bad
it went from 30 hairs a day just brushing my hair to literally a couple lmfao?! It’s normal to shed hair but still now I know my issues were never related to DHT. It’s either the increased vasodilation effects or rise estrogen which helped (since my precycle bloodwork showed it was extremely low).

it went from 30 hairs a day just brushing my hair to literally a couple lmfao?! It’s normal to shed hair but still now I know my issues were never related to DHT. It’s either the increased vasodilation effects or rise estrogen which helped (since my precycle bloodwork showed it was extremely low).
Ok bro. So, do you want to become some kind of a mutant? Like, do you want to try all the steroids and get a masculine as fuck face? Is that your goal?

200-300 test only tbh

orals are cope and really bad for you

maybe var or tbol i guess

• +1
do you want to try all the steroids and get a masculine as fuck face? Is that your goal?
sounds good to me.
op won't see any noticeable results for years tbh though if he's over 20-21

Last edited:
  • +1
Ok bro. So, do you want to become some kind of a mutant? Like, do you want to try all the steroids and get a masculine as fuck face? Is that your goal?

precisely, my boyish face is doing more harm than good.

Bullshark Testosterone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3593
Has anyone actually ever done that and got more masculine bone growth????
Roids + HGH?

Eat clen and Tren hard.

• +1