What steroids would be best for a teen?

INeedMoreCalories

INeedMoreCalories

Iron
PCT and other stuff with no side effects.

None you dumbass. I see you're new, steroids will fuck up your natural development. I know it sounds like cope, but at the most, you would want to run some select sarms and peptides depending on age. You can use dht based steroids like Proviron to DHT max but I don't agree with doing that personally as I believe it will increase tanner stage with minimal growth. Stay natty and just train harder pussy.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 7313 and Tall
Tren

zyzz5.jpg

Don't take anything and fuck your body chemistry up srs. Train intensely natty and build your base up.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 1849 and 2 others
None you dumbass. I see you're new, steroids will fuck up your natural development. I know it sounds like cope, but at the most, you would want to run some select sarms and peptides depending on age. You can use dht based steroids like Proviron to DHT max but I don't agree with doing that personally as I believe it will increase tanner stage with minimal growth. Stay natty and just train harder pussy.
Tanner stage?

None don’t fuck your endocrine system

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker, Robocok and Tall
Tanner stage?
Stage of puberty. Damn man, you don't know a thing about the endocrine system and you're already considering roids? Just don't be a pussy and train hard tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Tall and Bruh567
Test e. Inject ASAP tbh, sooner the better

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Stage of puberty. Damn man, you don't know a thing about the endocrine system and you're already considering roids? Just don't be a pussy and train hard tbh
You sound like an autistic redpiller

You sound like an autistic redpiller
I'm knowledgable and I just am telling the facts. Taking roids during puberty isn't blackpilled it's retarded and will fuck you over

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Robocok and Tall
I'm knowledgable and I just am telling the facts. Taking roids during puberty isn't blackpilled it's retarded and will fuck you over
pct broham arnold and many other were fine is not that just use aromasin

High T =better face tbh

look at roiders when young they became godly
That's why I said it depends on the stage of puberty, if he's 17 and tall with a godly frame, he should do it
pct broham arnold and many other were fine is not that just use aromasin
They had godly genetics and large frames and height before. JFL if you think estrogen supression will save you

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
inject estrogen as soon as possible, prevents balding

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 7313
You'll feel like a greek god, but it'll backfire. Roids have a bad light hear, but actually have great benefits. But the side effects long term suck ass and most people don't PCT properly= eternally supressed.