What supplements aren't Cope?

pprimus43

pprimus43

I deserve her
I heard Ashwagandha can boost T. Obviously Creatine isn't. What else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, greycel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Trt

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Snowskinned
GABA and vitamin K2

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Depends on what you need them for, most of them are cope unless you are deficient in that said thing

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I think vitamin d3 for people who live in cold climates and magnesium are good for most people though

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Costcosuperstore
None! Keep spending your money on toxic herbs extracted from sewage waste goyim, it boosts T!

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and Costcosuperstore
u don’t need anything more than a multivitamin and amino acids to stabilize your mood for consistency

everything else ruins your body or mind in some way, there is no magic supplement

Cafeine + Theanine pills are nice. Energy boost without nervous system damage

D3 makes sense if you get no sun ig

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and Jova
None! Keep spending your money on toxic herbs extracted from sewage waste goyim, it boosts T!
Is vitamin d3 fine, there basically no sun except for summer where I live

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Is vitamin d3 fine, there basically no sun except for summer where I live
10 minutes of sunlight would get you more vitamin D from any supplement megadose. Or just eat any animal food.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned, Jova and ey88
Test depo..

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Some sort of vitamin A/carotenoid. I’d recommend astaxanthin. Most of the population (including me) is also deficient in vitamin D so I blast 200 mcg per day despite what doctors recommended.

Some sort of vitamin A/carotenoid. I’d recommend astaxanthin. Most of the population (including me) is also deficient in vitamin D so I blast 200 mcg per day despite what doctors recommended.
Fuck your blasting that shit bro

• JFL
Reactions: ZyGone
Vitamin D is good if well sourced, obv creatine and whey if youre a vegan curry cuck who doesnt eat meat, also magnesium glycinate and zinc are good for sleep.

Vitamin D is good if well sourced, obv creatine and whey if youre a vegan curry cuck who doesnt eat meat, also magnesium glycinate and zinc are good for sleep.
And betacarotene

10 minutes of sunlight would get you more vitamin D from any supplement megadose. Or just eat any animal food.
Factually not true. Even at bioavailability of 10%, 10000 IUs of vit D will do more than 10 minutes in the sun

Also, you get max amount of D out of sun exposure by actual exposure, so you should be partially naked

Jfl at thinking showing your face to the sun for 10 minutes will give you any vit D

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Factually not true. Even at bioavailability of 10%, 10000 IUs of vit D will do more than 10 minutes in the sun

Also, you get max amount of D out of sun exposure by actual exposure, so you should be partially naked

Jfl at thinking showing your face to the sun for 10 minutes will give you any vit D
It’s synthetic it doesn’t do anything “muh bioavailability” isn’t even proven in any way. Supplements aren’t regulated so they can just sell you whatever the fuck they want and it’s useless 99.9% of the time.

Just search up “what are vitamin D supplements extracted from” (or any supplement for that matter) it’ll make you reconsider consuming any of that shit