What supplements can a 13 year old take for heightmaxxing and looksmaxxing?

enffinity

enffinity

Iron
Already taking Ashwagandha and multi-vitamins (also eating 2g protein/kg bodyweight)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 28896
HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Ashwaganda does not give you height you fell for the tiktok lies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, RAMU KAKA and niqfan625
2l+ milk a day, vitamin d3 and k2 in the mk4 form, magnesium glycinate, boron

hgh, or mk677 if you can't get it

stop ashwagandha if anything it could stunt your growth

• Love it
Reactions: leopold123

i need it so i can fucking sleep fall asleep i literally could do intense cardio for 8 hours a day and then if i rest for 30 mins i will be fully rested so no matter how much i try i cant get tired so i can fall asleep

i need it so i can fucking sleep fall asleep i literally could do intense cardio for 8 hours a day and then if i rest for 30 mins i will be fully rested so no matter how much i try i cant get tired so i can fall asleep
keep taking it then benefits outweigh the cons but try magnesium for sleep

keep taking it then benefits outweigh the cons but try magnesium for sleep
ok ty ill try taking magnesium as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Supplements are cope. Take HGH (or peptides to mimic HGH dose) + an aromatase inhibitor and you will thank me in 5 years.

Supplements are cope. Take HGH (or peptides to mimic HGH dose) + an aromatase inhibitor and you will thank me in 5 years.
isnt hgh illegal and what is aromatase inhibitor

Niggas be on here at 13 how

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Do you recommend taking hgh, ai and ghrh together? Or is that pointless since hgh shuts down natural production therefore ghrh can't stimulate natural production?

Niggas be on here at 13 how
Tiktok or very subhuman they managed to find it because they were digging to save their life. Its how I found it at 16.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx and Deleted member 24712
Depends what country u live in but you won't get arrested or anything for using hgh. Likelihood of it being found it very small and even if it is they will just give you a warning. You will get in trouble for selling it not using it. Ai lowers estradiol

my parents probably won't let me buy boron because the label says its only for adults and about steroids surely they wont

soy protein increases igf 1 very legit
i eat 1kg raw soy every day and heat up my plastic water bottles in the microwave/sun before drinking my water

• +1
Reactions: VrilChad and Deleted member 43585
Depends what country u live in but you won't get arrested or anything for using hgh. Likelihood of it being found it very small and even if it is they will just give you a warning. You will get in trouble for selling it not using it. Ai lowers estradiol
is ai legal, where do i buy and what is estradiol

Tiktok or very subhuman they managed to find it because they were digging to save their life. Its how I found it at 16.
i dont have tiktok and a friend told me about looksmax.org a few weeks ago

Get aromasin inhibitor(Google it up) also beg your parents to buy HGH. Or buy cheap version mk 677, be careful cuz they are able to put some testosterone steroids in it(REAL SHIT, THEY PUT METAN IN ONE OF MY FRIENS) buy only from good sources.

TAKE 100MG ZINC AND 10G MSM TO BECOME A BEAST

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Get aromasin inhibitor(Google it up) also beg your parents to buy HGH. Or buy cheap version mk 677, be careful cuz they are able to put some testosterone steroids in it(REAL SHIT, THEY PUT METAN IN ONE OF MY FRIENS) buy only from good sources.
i think i can buy ai but hgh im surely not taking because i dont artifical hormones that'll fuck up my endocrine system later in life but about mk 677 i heard its pretty good for bulking

Do you recommend taking hgh, ai and ghrh together? Or is that pointless since hgh shuts down natural production therefore ghrh can't stimulate natural production?
Pointless

It's illegal without a prescription, if you're short enough you can convince a doctor to prescribe you. At bare minimum you should take an AI (aromatase inhibitor), which is a pill that reduces estrogen in your body. Estrogen is what causes your growth plates to fuse when it peaks during puberty, it's why women stop growing before men because their estrogen peaks earlier than men. But you being so young, if you take a low dose AI and monitor your blood work (if u can convince ur parents to get your bloodwork :lul: ) and keep your estrogen between 10-15 pg/mL then you can prevent your plates from fusing and then once you start making money you can take HGH alongside it and maximize growth. Studies show estrogen above 20 pg/mL fuse growth plates.

Pointless

It's illegal without a prescription, if you're short enough you can convince a doctor to prescribe you. At bare minimum you should take an AI (aromatase inhibitor), which is a pill that reduces estrogen in your body. Estrogen is what causes your growth plates to fuse when it peaks during puberty, it's why women stop growing before men because their estrogen peaks earlier than men. But you being so young, if you take a low dose AI and monitor your blood work (if u can convince ur parents to get your bloodwork :lul: ) and keep your estrogen between 10-15 pg/mL then you can prevent your plates from fusing and then once you start making money you can take HGH alongside it and maximize growth. Studies show estrogen above 20 pg/mL fuse growth plates.
im 165cm at 13 years old so i cant convice a doctor, my parents won't let me take ai but ill try to convince them and about bloodwork i can do it every 3-4 months most probably

isn't mk-677 a supplement, are you saying that mk-677 is a cope

im 165cm at 13 years old so i cant convice a doctor, my parents won't let me take ai but ill try to convince them and about bloodwork i can do it every 3-4 months most probably
Peptides are legal try to a peptide like cjc 1295 with DAC

Peptides are legal try to a peptide like cjc 1295 with DAC
ok ill try to convince my parents about peptides, but i think i also convinced them to let me take boron

isn't mk-677 a supplement, are you saying that mk-677 is a cope
Compared to HGH yeah it's cope BUT I will say mk677 + an AI with open growth plates will produce results, just not as significant as HGH.

Jfl @ supplements… inject the literal drug that contributes to human growth… HGH. Esp at 13. Plenty of sites to get HGH

Compared to HGH yeah it's cope BUT I will say mk677 + an AI with open growth plates will produce results, just not as significant as HGH.
what hgh should a young person take that is skinny fat? and also, how would it impact your face

Brutal when a 13 yr old is here

• +1
Reactions: vex
imagine being skinny fat at such a young age
Make money and go on chemyo and buy mk-677 + cjc-1295 DAC + letrozole stack

I didnt meant tor reply to this message btw

i think i can buy ai but hgh im surely not taking because i dont artifical hormones that'll fuck up my endocrine system later in life but about mk 677 i heard its pretty good for bulking
btw ai is a pretty dangerous, dont take it(osteoporosis), so just get mk 677 and eat less carbs, and you are done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Where tf you get your avi nigga?

if u want to increase hgh naturally, do a 24-48hr fast.

bryan johnson for supplements, you’ll be set

Ai is necessary because with hgh alone you will cause premature closure of growth plates
btw ai is a pretty dangerous, dont take it(osteoporosis), so just get mk 677 and eat less carbs, and you are done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back