What surgeons should I get a consultation with?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
I know that I definitely need bimax with ccw rotation and genio. I already consulted Ramieri. Who can I consult to get a 2nd and 3rd opinion on my case? Alfaro? Jacobsen? Maybe Dr. Z but I heard he doesn't do ccw rotation. Give me some Names that are good for another opinion please

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, TurkishAscender and Deleted member 7098
The one you can afford.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 2729
The one you can afford.
Who is most affordable? Ramieri I think is relatively "cheap"? What about the other ones

• +1
Reactions: Korea
This ice on me don’t melt

Real water mike Phelps

Hoe I’m sick need medicine

Ball so hard get a tech

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I know that I definitely need bimax with ccw rotation and genio. I already consulted Ramieri. Who can I consult to get a 2nd and 3rd opinion on my case? Alfaro? Jacobsen? Maybe Dr. Z but I heard he doesn't do ccw rotation. Give me some Names that are good for another opinion please
As already mentioned, the ones you can afford. Alfaro and Raffaini are the best but very expensive. I can confirm that Dr. Z does do ccw rotation if it is absolutely necessary and you insist on it, but his results with it are awful. There is a reason why he doesn't like to do it. Other than those, consider Pagnoni. He was supposed to have botched one user here but his reputation on other forums is pretty good. Prices are roughly similar to Ramieri (I think).

If you were willing to travel, Augustopary in Brazil is legit (trained under Raffaini and has great before/afters). I'd imagine that his prices are very reasonable as well.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, TurkishAscender and Deleted member 2729
Dr. Dre.

• JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, randomvanish, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
get it covered by health insurance and go to a german doc, there are a bunch of youtube video journeys about getting bimax in germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
As already mentioned, the ones you can afford. Alfaro and Raffaini are the best but very expensive.
Tbh I would rather work a year to earn the money required and then get the best result. Can you maybe DM me what they charge for BIMAX + genio?
I can confirm that Dr. Z does do ccw rotation if it is absolutely necessary and you insist on it, but his results with it are awful. There is a reason why he doesn't like to do it.
Ye thats why I dont want to waste money on a consultation with him.
Other than those, consider Pagnoni. He was supposed to have botched one user here but his reputation on other forums is pretty good. Prices are roughly similar to Ramieri (I think).

If you were willing to travel, Augustopary in Brazil is legit (trained under Raffaini and has great before/afters). I'd imagine that his prices are very reasonable as well.
Ty, I will ask Alfaro, Raffaini, Pagnoni and Augustopary for their consultation price
get it covered by health insurance and go to a german doc, there are a bunch of youtube video journeys about getting bimax in germany
The problem is health insurance will most likely not cover it since I had camouflage orthodontics. They will just say "your bite is fine dont need surgery" :lul::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
The problem is health insurance will most likely not cover it since I had camouflage orthodontics. They will just say "your bite is fine dont need surgery" :lul::feelswhy:
that's where you play the "i have breathing problems" cheat card, get a bit drunk before doing a sleep study and get free bimax because everyone has a bit of sleep apnea.

friend of mine even got his crooked nose fixed by health insurance because "breathing problems"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, cardiologist, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
that's where you play the "i have breathing problems" cheat card, get a bit drunk before doing a sleep study and get free bimax because everyone has a bit of sleep apnea.

friend of mine even got his crooked nose fixed by health insurance because "breathing problems"
I see your point. But German surgeons are not exactly known to focus on aesthetics..Those are just dudes that fix airways, not face fixers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I see your point. But German surgeons are not exactly known to focus on aesthetics..Those are just dudes that fix airways, not face fixers
still produce decent results and you're sure they won't botch you.
literally 20-30 different german guys/girls talking about their bimax and why/how it was covered by insurance

this mad man even got a genio after the bimax :lul: all covered by our insurance payments

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 2729
still produce decent results and you're sure they won't botch you.
literally 20-30 different german guys/girls talking about their bimax and why/how it was covered by insurance

this mad man even got a genio after the bimax :lul: all covered by our insurance payments

Looks promising at least. Will have a look at it and might try this route. Ty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
hey bro where did you book your consultation with Ramieri?

• +1
Just message him on insta or write him an EMail
does he speak english - and how much does he charge for consult?

his website is all in italian

• +1
Who is most affordable? Ramieri I think is relatively "cheap"? What about the other ones
Why does it have to be a known blackpilled one?

Have you talked to an ortho and said you are willing to pay private ?

• +1
Because they have an eye for aesthetics

No. Orthos are Jews
Mhh. Honestly now that I spend a lot of time looking at surgeons and listening to others I don’t think that really holds true.

Ramieri I agree.

Alfaro always produces the same result. Heavy on the chin. I don’t like it personally.

Z can’t do rotation and you said you need it. But I like his results.

Coceancig is apparently a mad man. Tho 1 year ago he ascended a user here pretty much.

The others idk.

And honestly the blackpilled ones aren’t better in aesthetics than the „bluegills“ ones. I ended up at a unknown bluepilled one because I trust him the most with my aesthics. When I consulted him he had a better understanding of what’s wrong than the blackpilled ones that I consulted.

Also my ortho made me consult with him which I am very thankful for. So honestly give it a try

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery and Deleted member 2729
Mhh. Honestly now that I spend a lot of time looking at surgeons and listening to others I don’t think that really holds true.

Ramieri I agree.
Yes see
Alfaro always produces the same result. Heavy on the chin. I don’t like it personally.
I also don't need big movements so I better go to the improver Ramieri instead of live changers that do big movements
Z can’t do rotation and you said you need it. But I like his results.
Ccw bimax moggs always. Also Dr. Z does not have many results on his side
Coceancig is apparently a mad man. Tho 1 year ago he ascended a user here pretty much.
He is crazy yea. And expensive
The others idk.

And honestly the blackpilled ones aren’t better in aesthetics than the „bluegills“ ones. I ended up at a unknown bluepilled one because I trust him the most with my aesthics. When I consulted him he had a better understanding of what’s wrong than the blackpilled ones that I consulted.

Also my ortho made me consult with him which I am very thankful for. So honestly give it a try
I dislike my ortho since he recessed me with extractions and elastics. How should I even chose a local surgeon for this shit. I just cannot see how they have an eye for details since they mostly focus on functionality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yes see

I also don't need big movements so I better go to the improver Ramieri instead of live changers that do big movements

Ccw bimax moggs always. Also Dr. Z does not have many results on his side

He is crazy yea. And expensive

I dislike my ortho since he recessed me with extractions and elastics. How should I even chose a local surgeon for this shit. I just cannot see how they have an eye for details since they mostly focus on functionality
Do you not live in a City ?

• +1