What surgeries are you getting?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
I’m planning on getting scalp advancement (same one as Arvid got), septoplasty and genio. This will run me about $14000.

What about you guys?

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, finn899 and GabachoCopium
Implants for my orbital area and browridge
Lefort 2 (mab)

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
bimax rhino and gonion implants

• +1
I need every surgery just to reach 2/10

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Just_a_maxxer, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Sent dm

• +1
I’m planning on getting scalp advancement (same one as Arvid got), septoplasty and genio. This will run me about $14000.

What about you guys?
i am already a strong mtn at worse and fully softmaxxed so i get great results but if i wanted anything near to chad results i would just get a rhino and filler and implants if I cud afford
i don't need much

• +1
need a rhino bad (literal deformed nose), then a slight genio

In order

1. Phallo (probably RFFF)
2. Rhinoplasty
3. Jaw implants/buccal fat removal

Drop down supraorbital implants, saddled infra-malar implants, canthoplasty, and a genio giant

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 3105
1. BSSO + genio
2. Rhinoplasty
3. Infraorbital implants
4. Buccal fat reduction

- Maybe after
Jaw filler
Gonial angle implants

rhino and genio

BSSO+lefort1+genio (15K$)

zso ($18K)

orbital decompression, infraorbital rim implant, canthoplasty (30K$)

rhino (9K)

Hairline lowering (9K)

mouth widening (4K)

Total: 85K

Braces after 3rd molar extractions, sliding genio plus jaw implants and maybe just maybe orbital rim implants.
I just had my first wisdom tooth extracted 3 days ago, still swollen and shit hurts it’s brutal. 2 more weeks and 3 of them will come out then I will go to my ortho, get braces and send new CT scans to Ramieri

Last edited:
Trimax + saddled infraorbitals + jaw angle implants

Likely a trimax w/ small jaw angle implants (just to change gonions from being inwardly grown to outward, width is almost good), drop down supras, saddled infras, possibly cantho if my eyes still need it after the implants, and a hair transplant in 5 years or so.

Alternatively, might just get a midface implant instead of the full LF1 ans BSSO, since my recession is a little borderline, and a full midface implant including paranasals might be enough.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Likely a trimax w/ small jaw angle implants (just to change gonions from being inwardly grown to outward, width is almost good), drop down supras, saddled infras, possibly cantho if my eyes still need it after the implants, and a hair transplant in 5 years or so.

Alternatively, might just get a midface implant instead of the full LF1 ans BSSO, since my recession is a little borderline, and a full midface implant including paranasals might be enough.
Don’t mid face implants take away angularity and give bloated look?

Don’t mid face implants take away angularity and give bloated look?
Not necessarily, it's all in the design. Definitely can happen, but I know Giant has done some pretty comprehensive midface implats where that was not the case. @RealSurgerymax any thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Not necessarily, it's all in the design. Definitely can happen, but I know Giant has done some pretty comprehensive midface implats where that was not the case. @RealSurgerymax any thoughts?
Yes and depends on soft tissue thickness. There’s definitely a few approaches to take based on the specifics of the case

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Asspear
Rhino
Genio
Cheek liposuction

Are you gonna try get like 2/3 this year? And what rating will you reach after all 3 you think?

• +1
Are you gonna try get like 2/3 this year? And what rating will you reach after all 3 you think?
just septoplaty this year I think since I can get it free here in Sweden. Will work this summer/fall and save up to do scalp advancement + genio in early 2025.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
tripod + LL

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Infras supras rhino laser eye color chnage

In order of most importance.

1) Jaw Implants
2) Canthoplasty with fat grafting for UEE
3) Hair transplant (maybe I'll do this in Turkey).

I think this is what I need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
I've had a few surgeries already over the past 2 years.

What I need now:
Rhinoplasty (not 100% sure yet, would defs ascend me by 1 PSL but I am scared of changing my pheno/identity too much)
Canthoplasty/ptosis repair + infraorbital rim implants
Hair transplant/hairline lowering
Ablative CO2 laser for acne scars and skin texture

I am getting the CO2 laser in June for sure, then hair transplant in November. The other two will have to wait until next year.

I'll be 25-26 by the time I'm done with all of the surgeries. Hopefully not too late to have at least a few years of youth left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105

What about you guys?
trimax plus rhinoplasty, I have upturned and flat nose bridge, shittiest nose of all time

genioplasty
Rhinoplasty
Fat grafting
Jaw fillers or implants

Bimax, Cheekbone implants