What surgeries are you saving up for?

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
I'm saving up for rhinoplasty to fix my deformed nose and canthopexy/ cathoplasty to alter my eye shape.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
I'm not saving up, I'm just stuck waiting for my wisdom teeth extractions so THEN I can get orthodontics THEN I can get bimax THEN I can get jaw angle implants at 105 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
I'm not saving up, I'm just stuck waiting for my wisdom teeth extractions so THEN I can get orthodontics THEN I can get bimax THEN I can get jaw angle implants at 105 years old.
wym waiting for wisdom teeth extractions?
They haven’t came up yet or something or what

wym waiting for wisdom teeth extractions?
They haven’t came up yet or something or what

I'm not made of money so I'm waiting to get it done by NHS (the only thing on this list they will do, shit healthcare system)

I'm not made of money so I'm waiting to get it done by NHS (the only thing on this list they will do, shit healthcare system)
How will you afford bimax then?

How will you afford bimax then?

The same way you afford anything - avoiding unnecessary expenses. I could afford it now but a few months are not a lot for me, when I'm already oldcel.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
The same way you afford anything - avoiding unnecessary expenses. I could afford it now but a few months are not a lot for me, when I'm already oldcel.
I mean I could just afford it but I'd have to exhaust all my savings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
I mean I could just afford it but I'd have to exhaust all my savings.
that’s the depressing part about surgery tbh, using such a large amount of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Pakicel
Technically speaking none, though a laser EYE surgery would be nice in the coming years

that’s the depressing part about surgery tbh, using such a large amount of money

Yep, literally a year of your wages pays a surgeon for an hour. If that. It's disgusting.

bimax, reduction genioplasty, infraorbital malar implants.

Yep, literally a year of your wages pays a surgeon for an hour. If that. It's disgusting.
i dont even spend money tho ngl, i dont caer for any materialistic thing idk never have throughout my entire life

non NT trait tbh

other than food and looksmaxing i dont buy anything

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Bimax, Genio, jaw implants, undereye implants, lower eyelid retraction, upper eyelid filler, and canthoplasty. All will be done over next two years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 17920
i dont even spend money tho ngl, i dont caer for any materialistic thing idk never have throughout my entire life

non NT trait tbh

other than food and looksmaxing i dont buy anything

Same honestly.
I am about to spend £1k on apple crap to look more NT and I hate myself for it.

Ten years ago I refused to even upgrade from Windows XP and used Linux as my only OS because I refused to pay Microsoft for their captive market. Now fucking look at me, sacrificing all my principles in the desperate pursuit of social approval.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Same honestly.
I am about to spend £1k on apple crap to look more NT and I hate myself for it.

Ten years ago I refused to even upgrade from Windows XP and used Linux as my only OS because I refused to pay Microsoft for their captive market. Now fucking look at me, sacrificing all my principles in the desperate pursuit of social approval.
what phone do u have rn? just have iphone 12 or above and airpods ur NT enough

u can also get that for free if ur willing to take risk o_O

Braces
Jaw and suborbital implants
Maybe rhino
Liposuction

what phone do u have rn? just have iphone 12 or above and airpods ur NT enough

u can also get that for free if ur willing to take risk o_O

I have a shit android phone from Motorola.
Getting 13 pro + watch 7 in stainless with that ridiculously overpriced link bracelet.

The first year depreciation on the "flex versions" is hilariously brutal but last year's shit looks exactly the same as this year's so it's my win. All this stuff would have been well over £2k new so £1k is actually kinda a bargain.

I don't actually even listen to music ever, might as well get fake airpods jfl

OBO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and ChristianChad
Get SARPE so you have enough space for your Wisdoms teeth

Afterwards they do Orthodontics anyways so yeah

Get SARPE so you have enough space for your Wisdoms teeth

Afterwards they do Orthodontics anyways so yeah

Too late, they are horribly impacted and sideways.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
Genio,rhino and LL to ascend into a normie

hair transplant , genio , fillers , canthoplasty and some skin laser treatments

Trimax. I only need TRIMAX

Bimax, Genio, jaw implants, undereye implants, lower eyelid retraction, upper eyelid filler, and canthoplasty. All will be done over next two years.
Have your tried volufine at all for your eye area?

Lip correction surgery. 2k
Fat grafts. 2k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631