What surgeries can get paid by your insurances?

B

Bishop

Iron
I am talking about countries where healthinsurances are mandatory and are forced to pay operations for medical conditions.

For example, if you convince your psychiatrist that your nose is terrible and has a deep impact on your mental health, he can force your insurance (theoretically) to pay for a rhino

• +1
Reactions: System Restore and Deleted member 6695
I'm not sure. But definitely milk the system for everything you can. You'll be paying taxes the rest of your working life (depending on your healthcare system) might as well try everything. On faces live one time this kid said he got the NHS to pay for a lefort.

This is very dependant on countries. In Sweden where I am from for example, then you can get a lot of surgeries, including bimax, completely paid for if you go talk to someone such as a psychiatrist about it, cry to them about how it has bothered you and so on, and it will be done for you. I don't think it works the same in America for example, so really depends on what country.

I am talking about countries where healthinsurances are mandatory and are forced to pay operations for medical conditions.

For example, if you convince your psychiatrist that your nose is terrible and has a deep impact on your mental health, he can force your insurance (theoretically) to pay for a rhino
Usually if you have sleep apnea you can get BSSO and MSE for free.

Another one is a massive overbite that can get your jaw surgery paid For.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430