What surgeries can lower my pfh and maybe widen my pfl?

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Either you wageslave for surgeries or you rope
I don’t want orbital decompression by the way just anything outside of that
IMG 6423
IMG 6422

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
periorbital implants, what increases PFL is tripod

• +1
Reactions: Rea, brutalpilled and ey88
periorbital implants, what increases PFL is tripod
Thank you, what surgeon is the best for eye surgeries? Also what part of the eyes does periorbital implant go to?

• +1
Thank you, what surgeon is the best for eye surgeries? Also what part of the eyes does periorbital implant go to?
it means supra orbital implants and infra orbital implants

and this is tripôd brôô PIZZA nutella

• +1
Reactions: Rea
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Tripod seems to have risks
you didn't even know its name 40 seconds ago how tf do u know it's risky how tf did uassess it??? @UZB_Strebl @truthhurts @sportsmogger @ey88

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Melly, truthhurts and 4 others
Idek I’m retarded :lul:

• +1
you didn't even know its name 40 seconds ago how tf do u know it's risky how tf did uassess it??? @UZB_Strebl @truthhurts @sportsmogger @ey88
Bro trust he knows

• +1
What happened? Was the issue resolved naturally or did they have to fix it with another surgery?
he needs soft tissue to fix its somewhat an improvement but it didnt do too much for that kind of money not worth it imo

he needs soft tissue to fix its somewhat an improvement but it didnt do too much for that kind of money not worth it imo
giant implants invented a technique to lower eyebrow setness and hooding with implants, clearly he didn’t get custom implants

lol that picture i posted is later the 2nd was like one day after surgery he approved but not so much
His eye tilt is pretty shit
its hard to do without getting uncanny pct eyes
im pretty sure my results would look better than his, I already have pct lol this guys tilt is shit

His eye tilt is pretty shit

im pretty sure my results would look better than his, I already have pct lol this guys tilt is shit
pct isnt that important its all about shape

his eyelids are swollen niggertard
the only tard here is u, its literally a picture after the improved 2nd one(when there was more swelling and the results were far better) and even giant never mention swelling cope more with ur implants stupid

the only tard here is u, its literally a picture after the improved 2nd one(when there was more swelling and the results were far better) and even giant never mention swelling cope more with ur implants stupid
no your pic is after surgery, it's before my after