What surgeries could give the effect of this morph?

gustn

gustn

Bronze
IMG 8415
1038503E FD52 4F2A B886 E00FF85A7F08

I want to make my jaw sharper and less round.

Solution
Dendoni
Hmm I’m just saying that the surgery results are round when I want a sharp V wide jaw
Alright, listen, leave that plan of your behind, i made fast morph that looks far better

4201780 IMG 841521

Thicker eyebrows, neck training, bit of losing weight and longer hair, this is the way forward, it looks more natural and more masculine and you don't need to go to surgery

This is your solution to your problem...

Aim to become this
Put the fork down first retard

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, n9wiff and Zeta
Jaw shaving surgery - v-line jaw

Quite popular in south korea

• +1
Reactions: ALP and gustn
It will be considerable, add some filler on top and you’re good

your morph looks like shit btw
I will try that is filler expensive? Also could you morph me to have a good jaw so I could know what is an optimal jaw for my face?

All the results I saw are just smaller jaws not really chad jaw it looks gay
That is what you morphed, haa 😔

You can try to lose some facial fat, but it won't be such different as you want...

Also you do not need that surgery and it's not even chad jaw 😂

Last edited:
that surgery is feminine, it’ll ruin his face
I just answered his question, and surely that surgery can give him those results

But it is not needed and it's quite unique surgery and OP will most likely not even go for it

That is what you morphed, haa 😔

You can try to lose some facial fat, but it won't be such different as you want...

Also you do not need that surgery and it's not even chad jaw 😂
Hmm I’m just saying that the surgery results are round when I want a sharp V wide jaw

Make it better then if it’s so bad
Jesus I can taste the seethe in this reply

Don't be an emotional fag

Anyways what you need to achieve that "morph" is jaw shaving and filllers

But you can achieve the "Chad jaw"

By just leaning down and doing mandibular augmentation, get a consult

Jesus I can taste the seethe in this reply

Don't be an emotional fag

Anyways what you need to achieve that "morph" is jaw shaving and filllers

But you can achieve the "Chad jaw"

By just leaning down and doing mandibular augmentation, get a consult
I’m not actually mad about that I was trying to gaslight you into giving me a free morph. Thanks for the info I’ll research that.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Alright, listen, leave that plan of your behind, i made fast morph that looks far better

4201780 IMG 841521

Thicker eyebrows, neck training, bit of losing weight and longer hair, this is the way forward, it looks more natural and more masculine and you don't need to go to surgery

Aim to become this

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, gustn and maxxmclooks
Solution

View attachment 2989062

Aim to become this
Thanks bro you’re probably the most helpful person I’ve met on .org

Thanks bro you’re probably the most helpful person I’ve met on .org
Thanks for the compliment :)

Honestly when i did the morph i was shocked as well, instead of someone on his way to suck some dick like first morph, now you would look like a guy to have threesome with girls, brutal, also 1 more thing:

Gym and nike airforce 1 for some extra inches of height

Thanks for the compliment :)

Honestly when i did the morph i was shocked as well, instead of someone on his way to suck some dick like first morph, now you would look like a guy to have threesome with girls, brutal, also 1 more thing:

Gym and nike airforce 1 for some extra inches of height
Yeah I have airforce and I’m currently working out I just think I need to make my face more masculine like that morph should I just increase test or is there something I can do to make my face more masculine?

Yeah I have airforce and I’m currently working out I just think I need to make my face more masculine like that morph should I just increase test or is there something I can do to make my face more masculine?
Not really, your face didn't change much in the morph, just some weighloss on face, a bit. Most of the results make longer hair and stronger neck. I think that having mogger neck is high T

+ Thicker eyebrows are mogger

You should eat meat, eggs, milk, cheese,... Etc mostly and not use bread or sugar or vegetable and you are good to go

Also sleep without alarm preferably

• +1
Reactions: gustn
Not really, your face didn't change much in the morph, just some weighloss on face, a bit. Most of the results make longer hair and stronger neck. I think that having mogger neck is high T

+ Thicker eyebrows are mogger

You should eat meat, eggs, milk, cheese,... Etc mostly and not use bread or sugar or vegetable and you are good to go

Also sleep without alarm preferably
weight loss? his jaw structure entirely changed in the morph

anyway kid, listen. from my perspective a more beneficial goal would be eye area, return will be higher

o, yeah, quite the softmaxxing. Still he should take more consideration of his eye area instead of a oblong shape (one of the best shapes imo)
He doesn't have hunter eyes, but his eyes aren't bad, trying to 'fix' it would probably get him botched

He doesn't have hunter eyes, but his eyes aren't bad, trying to 'fix' it would probably get him botched
no, hunter eyes are terrible appeal for his pheno/age, and eye plasticity is not as sensitive as once thought on this fourm

How would I do that
canthoplexy, heads up ignore any dumb ass nigga promoting canthoplasty (unless done by giant)

plexy has more advantages and such, but again just making your eyes sharp wont fix your dating life