What Surgeries did Tom Cruise do?

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law

His whole face has changed, his eyes, jaw and etc...
We can assume that he did jaw implants but from what I saw jaw implants don't really look that good

Falim/fillers tbh. softmaxxers on this site have gotten better results from chewing prob

imagine comparing picture from late teens/early 20s to picture in mid 50s... so fucking dumb

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
imagine comparing picture from late teens/early 20s to picture in mid 50s... so fucking dumb
You actually think that those features change after your 20s?

Last edited:
He mewed

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
do fillers fix your eye? he also got hunter eyes
Gettin older in general droops your skin above the eyelid.. and can also be EASILY achieved with fillers...

Besides the video editor is to retarted to realize the difference natural dimorphism, age and facial expression can make.. hes a guaranteed aspie

You actually think that those features change after your 20s? also do fillers fix eyes?
your bones change your entire life... ofc it wont be that remarkable in your 20s but still your peak bone mass is at 25 iirc so yeah you can gain quite bit bone mass in your 20s which will result in better jaw, better zygos etc... also bones remodel every 10 years or so + there is aging factor, you lose bone densite in later stage of life, everything is changing all the time.

His eyes dont look different, he always had good browridge, good eyebrows, good hooding. Reason why his eyes look different at 55 than in his late teens is because he AGED and you can see that skin dropped on his upper eyelid making his eyes even more hooded, it happens all the time with older people.

you are also losing fat so your eye area will get worse with age if u relly mostly on good fat deposits...

fucking a lot things to happen to your face during your lifespan

ofc there is possibility he got work done on his jaw but who knows, we cant say without doubt...

your bones change your entire life... ofc it wont be that remarkable in your 20s but still your peak bone mass is at 25 iirc so yeah you can gain quite bit bone mass in your 20s which will result in better jaw, better zygos etc... also bones remodel every 10 years or so + there is aging factor, you lose bone densite in later stage of life, everything is changing all the time.

His eyes dont look different, he always had good browridge, good eyebrows, good hooding. Reason why his eyes look different at 55 than in his late teens is because he AGED and you can see that skin dropped on his upper eyelid making his eyes even more hooded, it happens all the time with older people.

you are also losing fat so your eye area will get worse with age if u relly mostly on good fat deposits...

fucking a lot things to happen to your face during your lifespan

ofc there is possibility he got work done on his jaw but who knows, we cant say without doubt...
"ofc it wont be that remarkable in your 20s"
this is the issue with your retarded argument, he looks like an entirely different person with entirely different features

"ofc it wont be that remarkable in your 20s"
this is the issue with your retarded argument, he looks like an entirely different person with entirely different features
It's just his fucking jaw... my jaw was narrow as fuck like 1.5 years ago when i was 18... now when im almost 20 my jaw is almost wider than cheekbones... other than that his face remains looking same, all we see normal things which happening during aging. that's all... you dare to call someone retarded but as your reference you use video which compare 19-20 yo Tom Cruise and 55 yo himself...

what feautres?

lips which lost their volume over age
eye area which looks different due to lose skin, changes in bones, fat deposits which happen during aging

its just his jaw and as i said above we cant be 100% sure he got something or not...

Tom Cruise 1985, he is 23 already...

he looks like Tom Cruise ewe all know and nothing changed about him besides aging-related things... his jaw is now either fully developed already or he just got jaw implants... there is possibility for both

It's just his fucking jaw... my jaw was narrow as fuck like 1.5 years ago when i was 18... now when im almost 20 my jaw is almost wider than cheekbones... other than that his face remains looking same, all we see normal things which happening during aging. that's all... you dare to call someone retarded but as your reference you use video which compare 19-20 yo Tom Cruise and 55 yo himself...

what feautres?

lips which lost their volume over age
eye area which looks different due to lose skin, changes in bones, fat deposits which happen during aging

its just his jaw and as i said above we cant be 100% sure he got something or not...

Tom Cruise 1985, he is 23 already...
View attachment 582329

he looks like Tom Cruise ewe all know and nothing changed about him besides aging-related things... his jaw is now either fully developed already or he just got jaw implants... there is possibility for both

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and sytyl
none,
cope
just aged well

cope