Reactions: Deleted member 4446
Reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4446
Jaw implant but you look decent anyway lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
That’ll happen soon
Im joking bro why tf you want kill yourself i saw your previous thread and i saw you got a ex gf and shit you don't even need to stay here rotting go out and slay

Im joking bro why tf you want kill yourself i saw your previous thread and i saw you got a ex gf and shit you don't even need to stay here rotting go out and slay
I’ve been treated like shit my entire life just because I was born ugly so I have hatred for this world lol
So before I rope I just wanted to know if there was literally any chance for me to ascend

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
I’ve been treated like shit my entire life just because I was born ugly so I have hatred for this world lol

So before I rope I just wanted to know if there was literally any chance for me to ascend
Jfl lmao if you are ugly then half of this site should kill theirselves stop being a fag and just ntmax and you'll be fine

Stop craving attention you cuck. Youre like 4.5 psl. Get over it. Lift some weights.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4430 and Got the hunter eyes
P
How do you ntmax?
Im working on that since im a mentalcel as well but imo you cant become 100% normie again after being blackpilled, you just can act and fake you are and alcohol and other chilling substances can help you through that

You need to be confident to look nt and to be confident you validation, you either get from being gl, easiest path, or from something else, like idk being funny

P

Im working on that since im a mentalcel as well but imo you cant become 100% normie again after being blackpilled, you just can act and fake you are and alcohol and other chilling substances can help you through that

You need to be confident to look nt and to be confident you validation, you either get from being gl, easiest path, or from something else, like idk being funny
man if I wasn’t subhuman my life would be kinda cool, fuck genetics

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
man if I wasn’t subhuman my life would be kinda cool, fuck genetics
Bro go fuck yourself im sick of you there are people who can't go out because of their looks and you cry for what? 1 failo? Btfo

• +1
Bro go fuck yourself im sick of you there are people who can't go out because of their looks and you cry for what? 1 failo? Btfo
Bro ignore him, he craves attention, hes a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes
ive had to witness girls i loved getting fucked by guys who looked better than me just becuase my genetics were trash and i was clueless

Bro ignore him, he craves attention, hes a faggot
if I had 1 single failo I wouldn’t be complaining for shit, but waking up everyday feeling completely hopeless becuase I know I’m one of the most subhuman people on even this site makes anyone want to end their life

if I had 1 single failo I wouldn’t be complaining for shit, but waking up everyday feeling completely hopeless becuase I know I’m one of the most subhuman people on even this site makes anyone want to end their life
Dn read

jaw implant you big low t pussy, you arent even ugly, if you want to be ugly try being me - im the biggest subhuman on this fourm and women think im gonna rape them because i look like an indian molester, stop complaing and just get jaw implant to improve your bizogonial width you annoying cunt. You had a JB gf that wouldnt cosnider me at all, and your 6ft, you have it good for a hapa unlike @TraumatisedOgre

Stop saying its over like an annoying spastic, your like psl 4 which is average and you are a tallfag stop being an annnoying cunt.

• +1
jaw implant you big low t pussy, you arent even ugly, if you want to be ugly try being me - im the biggest subhuman on this fourm and women think im gonna rape them because i look like an indian molester, stop complaing and just get jaw implant to improve your bizogonial width you annoying cunt. You had a JB gf that wouldnt cosnider me at all, and your 6ft, you have it good for a hapa unlike @TraumatisedOgre

Stop saying its over like an annoying spastic, your like psl 4 which is average and you are a tallfag stop being an annnoying cunt.
The other day people were saying I’m the worst looking user on the forum

The other day people were saying I’m the worst looking user on the forum
they are fucking joking you spastic, why would you listen to random autistis on the internet. Your only falio is ur fucking horseface and you had a gf, while most people here havent even touched a woman just stop being such a dramatic cunt when ur literally normie tier.
just get a jawimplant or lip reduction.

Wait a minute how the fuck do i link images here
Do i have Alzheimer

Fuck i just looked at the photo you like an eboy after you grew out your hair, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, STOP COMPLAING YOU ANNOYIN CUNT FUCKKKKKKK

Long midface my son