Bimax+ jaw implant

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: xanny and .👽.
@Over

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Biiyo03
Bimax+ jaw implant
wont fix anything. his face shape is fucked. i mean look at this fuckers philtrum and the distance between everything is fucked. its over

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
dont listen to these blackpill copers just gymmax and lose facial bloat.:y'all:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, cardiologist, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
What’s your bf%? Losing bloat would help loads

Good chin so mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
he don't even look bad,mfs here just like being weird for no reason.His eye area is asymmetrical and he has a bit of bloat.Those are like the only things he needs to mitigate and he could reach maybe HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, xanny and Cidre enjoyer
Lefort V would be good for u ngl

you are htn so 5psl imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15065
You remind me of yveon??? Or something like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15065
Nigga what the fuck..
2772328 20220106 210957 1
Screenshot 20220301 142516 Samsung Internet

School shooter maxxing?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., TUSSELEIF, Gaia262 and 7 others
forgive me mate , i didnt want to insult you.....
you call me low iq , but actually i made the most logical assumptions i could possibly think of .. guess i was wrong and you are legendary polish slayer
hug?

• JFL
Reactions: Over
forgive me mate , i didnt want to insult you.....
you call me low iq , but actually i made the most logical assumptions i could possibly think of .. guess i was wrong and you are legendary polish slayer
hug?
its ok i dont care muh bro, my life didn't really change much anyway since all this ascension stuff/iois on tinder, I still rot and play games after work, no parties no "muh gf" no sex.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
he don't even look bad,mfs here just like being weird for no reason.His eye area is asymmetrical and he has a bit of bloat.Those are like the only things he needs to mitigate and he could reach maybe HTN
No he needs way more than that

Lip lift
Bimax
Fix your eyes idk what tho

Then softmax on top of that and you might be psl5 if lucky

its ok i dont care muh bro, my life didn't really change much anyway since all this ascension stuff/iois on tinder, I still rot and play games after work, no parties no "muh gf" no sex.
Did you surgerymax?

• +1
You seem to have a solid base; the eye area is what you should focus on. I have a hunch that your infraorbital region is flat; infra implants would help a lot in your case. You don't look ugly though even by PSL standards, I'd say you're a high tier normie with chadlite potential. You look a bit bloated, infra implants and losing fat on your face is priority.

I can afford my surgeries now but I still need to lose weight before consultation tbh. Facial/submental bloat is suifuel

• +1
I can afford my surgeries now but I still need to lose weight before consultation tbh. Facial/submental bloat is suifuel
Debloat is major. I got angularity and hollow cheeks from getting lean as fk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Debloat is major. I got angularity and hollow cheeks from getting lean as fk
lifefuel, what did you cut the most from your diet? Any good foods or supplements you added?

My
You seem to have a solid base; the eye area is what you should focus on. I have a hunch that your infraorbital region is flat; infra implants would help a lot in your case. You don't look ugly though even by PSL standards, I'd say you're a high tier normie with chadlite potential. You look a bit bloated, infra implants and losing fat on your face is priority.
My thyroids is fucked thats why my eyes look like theyre bulging out and my face is bloated