What surgeries do I need to become Chadlite?

O

OneChoice

Banned

Help me buddyboyos

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470 and her
FREE THE LEGEND

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Demir
None you have done it.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
i recommend getting surgery

• +1
dick surgery

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Lev Peshkov and Eduardo DOV
u already are Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 9548, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
u look alright, just gymmaxxx and low bf maxxx, u dont need surgeries

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
looks like shit. you looked better before fillers

you dont have the genetics to ever be chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 8775 and MandibularCel
omg what a chad

I can’t see shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Just do another ban appeal no reason to make endless alts.

I don't recommend any surgeries you are already looksmaxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
people who think he looks better now has no idea about facial aesthetics

mega coping ITT

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, MandibularCel, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
no he looked pretty ugly before ngl(average tbh)

the filler makes him look way better and fixed his severe eye asymmetry
JUST BECAUSE "X" FEATURE ON YOUR FACE ISNT GOOD AND THEN YOU GET PROCEDURE FOR IT AND IT OBJECTIVELY LOOKS BETTER AS A SINGULAR FEATURE, IT DOESNT MEAN YOUR OVERALL HARMONY AND APPEAL IS BETTER. HE HAS A BETTER LOWER THIRD NOW BUT HE LOOKS WORSE. HOW COULD THAT BE HMM? FACIAL APPEAL IS NOT THAT 1+1 THAT YOU GO AROUND FIXING YOUR BAD FEATURES AND THEN IT ENDS UP BEING HARMONIOUS WITH YOUR EXISTING FACE

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, MandibularCel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
JUST BECAUSE "X" FEATURE ON YOUR FACE ISNT GOOD AND THEN YOU GET PROCEDURE FOR IT AND IT OBJECTIVELY LOOKS BETTER AS A SINGULAR FEATURE, IT DOESNT MEAN YOUR OVERALL HARMONY AND APPEAL IS BETTER. HE HAS A BETTER LOWER THIRD NOW BUT HE LOOKS WORSE. HOW COULD THAT BE HMM? FACIAL APPEAL IS NOT THAT 1+1 THAT YOU GO AROUND FIXING YOUR BAD FEATURES AND THEN IT ENDS UP BEING HARMONIOUS WITH YOUR EXISTING FACE
no he looks better now, stop coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1140, joel17 and 2 others
He looks a lot better wth?
i dont care about pictures

go to 3rd slide on the insta post where they show him in motion in 180. he looks more appealing to females on the before one. he has a massive unnatural vibe to him on the after

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
i dont care about pictures

go to 3rd slide on the insta post where they show him in motion in 180. he looks more appealing to females on the before one. he has a massive unnatural vibe to him on the after
He still looks better. Rather be unnatural then his before pic.

He still looks better. Rather be unnatural then his before pic.
only to basement dwelling gay male model obsessed curries

in the real world to females he has a better facial harmony on the 1st picture. harmony is fucking everything, not plastic looking muhh sharp jawline

just look at chico

he doesnt have any super striking good feature besides his eye area, several other models have better lower thirds etc yet he still mogs them bcuz of harmony

more =/= better

surgery can work but you need to plan it extremely well and not everyone is suited for it in the first place

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Mongrelcel, MandibularCel and 4 others
only to basement dwelling gay male model obsessed curries

in the real world to females he has a better facial harmony on the 1st picture. harmony is fucking everything, not plastic looking muhh sharp jawline

just look at chico

he doesnt have any super striking good feature besides his eye area, several other models have better lower thirds etc yet he still mogs them bcuz of harmony

more =/= better

surgery can work but you need to plan it extremely well and not everyone is suited for it in the first place
But you're denying that he looked better after surgery even though he obviously did nigger. If yu actually think he looks better before surgery you're on some other shit.

I think he looks better lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1140
@Redrighthand does he look better?

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
I think he looks better lol
Mt4zFITl

i disagree

i think he looks better before

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
You need less fucking filler in your face and something to address your submental area, such as liposuction or submentaloplasty. You also need a lobotomy.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Nobody96 and Deleted member 2205
you look ascended tbh
you dont need surgery
just focus on hairline cuz it looks receded a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
larp of the larp

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5912
Something is off about the chin

Help me buddyboyos

Bro u look ridiculous. 1st off if u tried to ascend through surgery why the fuk is ur eye are still shittier than mine lol. Short ramus also makes the chinplants look horrible, what au clown jfl

you look ascended tbh
you dont need surgery
just focus on hairline cuz it looks receded a bit
He got surgeries bro lol. His kids still going to turn subhuman as he had shit genetic base

• +1
Bro u look ridiculous. 1st off if u tried to ascend through surgery why the fuk is ur eye are still shittier than mine lol. Short ramus also makes the chinplants look horrible, what au clown jfl

Greycel moment. This thread is more than a year old, the account is banned, and this is @Won'tStopNoodling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 8775
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Copeful
Greycel moment. This thread is more than a year old, the account is banned, and this is @Won'tStopNoodling
@thinwhiteduke told me its not him
im lost lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Copeful
  • JFL
what fillers did he get?
shit necroed thread but he got chin and jaw fillers for sure, maybe cheekbones too. he was featured on some dr's instagram page I think

• +1
Reactions: Asdfgh91