• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
0d7caa67-fa2a-42e9-8aff-5c444f5811fa-jpeg.344601

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patient A, Deleted member 4797 and 12 others
Bimax/djs, philtrum shortening, chin shortening, lefort3, probably 2 too. Jaw/zygo implants. Idk at this point how it'd affect everything, but I have bad ramus. Buccal fat removal. Forehead/nasolabial fold fillers. Replacement of probably all of my teeths.
At this point maybe a new skull, tbh.
12 gauge easier though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 10524, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
if i'm super comprehensive, and go full autism, the sole things i can think of are :
- sarpe for wider lips
- rhino ( mostly the tip tbh )
- lower eyelid retraction, and some upper eyelid fillers - very little
- gonions fillers and maybe a bit of frontal zygos fillers.

that's really all i could ever think of, it's still a lot tho, but rhino alone and fillers will most likely be what i'll end up doing.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Femoral lengthening with stryde +8cm

Jaw surgery: bimax, ccw and maybe additional stuff

Infraorbital malar implants Eppleymaxx

Hair transplant

Rhinoplasty, otoplasty + voice deepening surgery

If enough time and money tabanmaxxing

Should ascend to PSL 6 hopefully

BBSO, MSE, buccal fat removal and zygos implants

OBO, ht, Superbimax and LL

More than I can ever afford but I have ptosis correction and lip lift schedule for April. That's all I can afford for now and my long philtrum and droopy eye lids seem to be the worst but easily fixable flaws.
Ideally I'd also get cheek and jaw implants and leg lengthening.

gymcell and tan

Bimax
Septo-Rhino
Femur LL 8cm 176-≥184

gymcell and tan
best surgeries ever.
reminds me of late (RIP) boxer Tommy Morrison. He had breast implants, to show he was gymmaxxed.

His short life story. worth a watch if wanna take a break.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
MSE for my palate and maybe slight Zygos benefits.
Trimax with CCW to correct my downwardish grown mandible (good length but mouthbreathing made it go down). Potentially will get some bigonial widening either during this or after MSE for the mandible widening needed after MSE. This is by far the longest part of my "ascension" and also the most expensive. Later down the line probably Browridge Implant+fat graft to minimize or eliminate my UEE (I have good eye shape but above average amounts of UEE which I do not like) and if I see I need anymore Zygos improvement, ZSO. All in all should take a couple of years.

Rhinoplast for my bulbous nose, under-eye fillers for the slight dark circles. Thahts it.

more than i can even count
guess ill go with 20 gauge shotgun blast to the headoplasty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 10536 and WadlowMaxxing
Not sure on specifics but Rhino, jaw surgery (don't think it's completely necessary tho because my face has outward growth and although I have an overbite my chin isn't recessed at all), a way to shorten my philrum and probably fat grafts in upper eye region to get hooded eyes.

I'd be happy with that. Most important is probably the philtrum shortening imo.

bimax + sliding genio or chin wing

Orbital decompression, Bimax ccw, and cool sculpting of face and neck to become 6/10 normie.

Implants and nose job for being Ramirez 2.0

Buccal fat removal, vertical chin genioplasty, upper eyelid fillers, lower eyelid retraction

Nose and midface shortening :forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile:

mod lefort 3

Chin wing, Orbital decompression, buccal fat removal, zygos implant, rhino. In order of importance imo
Won't get most though, the only thing I can see myself doing is some form of jaw surgery in the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Chin wing, Orbital decompression, buccal fat removal, zygos implant, rhino. In order of importance imo
Won't get most though, the only thing I can see myself doing is some form of jaw surgery in the future
good shit man jaw surgery is most important and first priority, hope you get it man

• Love it
Reactions: Hightwolf
rhino and buccal

cba with eye surgery since there is a high chance I can come out looking worse