• IMG_9517.jpeg
    IMG_9517.jpeg
    973.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9518.jpeg
    IMG_9518.jpeg
    867.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
genioplasty, rhinoplasty (a small alarplasty maybe?)

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and <6PSLcel
find a way to remove ur acne and start running and eating more healthy, no need surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Kofri727
find a way to remove ur acne and start running and eating more healthy, no need surgery
Yea, accutane, fixing skin, leanmaxxing and all of that just to go from mid ltn to mid MTN, while chads dont give a fuck about everything and doesnt even do anything but still stay the same… no thank you
Im either going to get surgery or i should just roidmax in my puberty years + bonesmash rn

bimax but u likely will never get this

Low lid retracion will make you ascend

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Yea, accutane, fixing skin, leanmaxxing and all of that just to go from mid ltn to mid MTN, while chads dont give a fuck about everything and doesnt even do anything but still stay the same… no thank you
Im either going to get surgery or i should just roidmax in my puberty years + bonesmash rn
if u remove acne get fit and get better style u chadlite to me, but idk im a random dude on a forum and i wont stop u to do weird decision

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
subhuman with cutted jaws

but first get the money , u probably dont have enough at 14 (it EXPENSIVE BRO )
Bomboclat shit costs 30k, nvm im gonna stick to just blasting test and bonesmashing…
I think after 5 years of saving up tho after im 21 ill be able to get it at 26 since i can overtake my fathers company (i would make like 20-30k a month) but after 30 yrs old life is over anyways so i prolly wont get it

if u remove acne get fit and get better style u chadlite to me, but idk im a random dude on a forum and i wont stop u to do weird decision
i appreciate but i will never ascend to chadlite if i get rid of the acne and become lean. and i can become fit yes of course but i have wide hips.. and narrow clavicles. My hips nerf me alot and its probally one of the worst cases of being a framecel. I have no choice but to blast test so my clavicles go wider💔

Bomboclat shit costs 30k, nvm im gonna stick to just blasting test and bonesmashing…
I think after 5 years of saving up tho after im 21 ill be able to get it at 26 since i can overtake my fathers company (i would make like 20-30k a month) but after 30 yrs old life is over anyways so i prolly wont get it
Don't be an autist :lul: , just take the stay natty advice u goof

fucking retard nobody on this fucking can become chad without being lean literally 0 muh chads don't have to Chad's get it nigga all Chad's are lean with clear skin